NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CK_Redhand

Mcbrearty scores a free from the wrong side for a left footer then misses one on the right side. Also a few wild shots from play. Strange for a top class forward, maybe it's the wind?

J70

Murphy on before half time

Wildweasel74

I was going to ask if that was Ballybofey but I see the Villa Rose in the bck ground. Things are desperate Murphy on, probably still injured. The loser of this one and the Tyrone / Dublin game likely be relegated.

J70

Takes a half-fit Murphy to show how to hit a f**king point

J70

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 13, 2022, 02:14:39 PM
I was going to ask if that was Ballybofey but I see the Villa Rose in the bck ground. Things are desperate Murphy on, probably still injured. The loser of this one and the Tyrone / Dublin game likely be relegated.

We are going to go into the Armagh game needing a result as we're getting nothing from the Dubs in Croke Park.

We've a long losing streak in Letterkenny.

Wildweasel74

To be honest Donegal probably only been beat a handful of times in Ballybofey past 10+yrs.

imtommygunn

Relegation aside I would be more worried how poor they look. I really don't understand why bonner was kept on.

J70

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 13, 2022, 02:23:42 PM
To be honest Donegal probably only been beat a handful of times in Ballybofey past 10+yrs.

Once since 2010.

Tyrone in the super 8s in 2018.

Barring some miracle turn around against the wind, that ends today.

Armagh18

Quote from: J70 on March 13, 2022, 02:20:50 PM

We are going to go into the Armagh game needing a result as we're getting nothing from the Dubs in Croke Park.

Dublin are shite, no reason Donegal couldnt go and beat them. If you's need anything against Armagh you will likely get it, can't see us going into that one at full tilt with the championship around the corner.

Wildweasel74

Dublin not beat Donegal up there 1 time?

Schkite

Decent half from Monaghan after the horror show against Kerry. Good to see us being more clinical and actually putting away the majority of our chances, big improvement on our first few games. Woods and Mohan the stand outs for me so far.

J70

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 13, 2022, 02:24:48 PM
Relegation aside I would be more worried how poor they look. I really don't understand why bonner was kept on.

Yeah, I don't care too much about relegation.

But the team clearly needs fresh ideas. It's far too slow and risk averse.

J70

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 13, 2022, 02:29:46 PM
Dublin not beat Donegal up there 1 time?

No.

They got a late draw once to send us down. Think it was 2013.

We drew another year too more recently. Mostly been playing them in Croke Park in recent years.

CK_Redhand

Tyrone name team to play dublin
https://twitter.com/TyroneGAALive/status/1503009668418916356?t=szQ9PkdrKbsktL180hb90g&s=19

1. N Morgan
2. M McKernan
3. P Hampsey
4. F Burns
5. C Meyler
6. J Munroe
7. P Harte
8. C Kilpatrick
9. B Kennedy
10. N Donnelly
11. N Sludden
12. K McGeary
13. D McCurry
14. C McShane
15. D Canavan

J70

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 13, 2022, 02:28:27 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 13, 2022, 02:20:50 PM

Dublin are shite, no reason Donegal couldnt go and beat them. If you's need anything against Armagh you will likely get it, can't see us going into that one at full tilt with the championship around the corner.

Dublin are far better than us even if they're in transition.

At this rate, I don't see your boys having much problem dispatching us next month in the important match in Ballybofey, never mind Letterkenny.