NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 30, 2022, 06:41:38 AM
Quote from: Rudi on January 29, 2022, 08:58:20 PM
Always thought Jim Gavin was a quality manager.

Me too even though I had a deep dislike for him.

Fair play to Armagh, one swallow doesn't make a summer, but I'd be optimistic enough if I was an Armagh man. Rian O'Neill was excellent and Grugan gave some lovely passes in as well. Dublin seem to be back with the rest of the pack. Is it Kerry next week for Dublin?

Dublin aren't just back with the pack, they're fighting to not get relegated. From watching them yesterday evening they're gonna struggle to pick up points unless they get a few key players back.

Walter Cronc

I must admit I was thinking why are Armagh getting all this hype on radio/podcasts during the week....sure they are no better than us! I was wrong. Mightly impressed. Pace n power throughout. Super performance. Great to see another Ulster side on the rise

yellowcard

I, like most Armagh supporters, feared the worst when I seen the starting lineup. All the pre match talk was about keeping the scoreline respectable so full credit to the Armagh side which contained a lot of unheralded rookies and lads from junior clubs. Once they weathered the Dublin storm in the first 15 minutes, got ahead and realised that this Dublin team are no longer the invincibles they once were, they played some fine football at times. But they've actually played better and lost games in the past so that win will do wonders for their confidence. Rian O'Neill was the match winner again but Burns, Grugan, Mackin and Nugent all made good contributions.

Credit to McGeeney as well, Armagh actually looked like a better coached team than Dublin last night and it's not often you can say that. Dublin will still be around the latter stages of the championship but their time hoovering up AI titles is finished.

seafoid

At times like this you would almost miss Fearon.

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on January 30, 2022, 08:31:57 AM

I was half expecting him to come back last night. Must have forgot his password!

Orior

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 30, 2022, 08:40:38 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 30, 2022, 08:31:57 AM

I was half expecting him to come back last night. Must have forgot his password!

I met him at the match - complaining about all the drunks on the train on the way down  ;)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Quote from: clarshack on January 29, 2022, 11:56:32 PM
Am I missing something about all the complaints about geoblocking in relation to the game in Croke Park this evening? Surely nearly everybody has an aerial?

No not at all. Why have an aerial when you can get it through sky? Unless you can't   >:( (I can do it through RTÉ player so it's fine for me but not older family).

Wildweasel74

Some man te Tg4, tell the centre field camera man to wipe the damn camera, can see nothing?!!!

armaghniac

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 30, 2022, 01:46:21 PM
Some man te Tg4, tell the centre field camera man to wipe the damn camera, can see nothing?!!!

Sure west of Ireland people are used to that view of games.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 30, 2022, 01:46:21 PM

It's terrible alright.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Wildweasel74

Surely that lad on the camera sees the same pic we do? If so, how, hard is it to wipe it. Can see nothing half the time

Milltown Row2

That's actually unwatchable tbh, never mind how bad the football is
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Getting worse instead of better. Can't see a thing!

tintin25

Can someone ring in or tweet them to wipe the fcuken thing lol.  So amateurish.

Farrandeelin

There's a strong breeze in favour of Donegal I hope because we're terrible going forward.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.