Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on April 27, 2007, 09:41:53 AM
Lads if channel 5 got neighbours it would be a dream.

The breaks might be shit but by god i can smell an omnibus!

By God, you've got a point Street Fighter. Plus with Sky + or Freeview HD, you can fast forward the breaks. Still... the BBC feels likes Neighbours spiritual home.

Anyway, remember the time.... that shite Aussie soap... can't bring myself to say it's name. Well when it moved from UTV to Channel 5, there was a nine month break. I couldn't cope if that happened to Neighbours.
Testing Accessibility

Will Hunting

Do any of you not think we could have an omnibus on BBC3 anyway - surely the weekend was made for such a thing. Plus a late night repeat of the day's episode, around the 10pm mark, wouldn't go a miss either!

Wee Roddy

I heard that Stingray dies. Anyone know what happens him?

hitzelsperger

lads i feel worrying times ahead, remember that show h*** and a*** went to channel 5 and was never heard of again...if neighbours goes off bbc the show is doomed!!

back to today, kaal needs to get his act together, hes sliding quickly down my list of idols!needs to lose the beard and get back on the medicine trail...its near time he is caught doin the dirt again, hope pepper is the victim!

ziggysego

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 27, 2007, 03:01:16 PM
I heard that ***** dies. Anyone know what happens him?

Way to give the game away Roddy. I was keeping that under wrapped. Yes, he does die in 2/3 months time. All boils round a storyline coming up round Sky and Dylan's baby.

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hitzelsperger on April 27, 2007, 03:04:58 PM
back to today, kaal needs to get his act together, hes sliding quickly down my list of idols!needs to lose the beard and get back on the medicine trail...its near time he is caught doin the dirt again, hope pepper is the victim!

Oh I don't know, that musical montage between Karl and Springteen was very moving today.
Testing Accessibility

Stagmeister

What do ye all think of that new blonde one in neighbours?? Think her name is Pepper??

I advise ye to do a google search on her...she's done some pretty good photoshoots in her time!!

Her real name is Nicky Whelan...

ziggysego

I used to think Lolly was an annoying wee brat. Though with recently discoverys, my heart goes out to the poor wee girl. Hopfully Lou will discover what's going on soon and take care of her.
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

hate thatwee lolly brat, even more now that shes got Pepper suspended from her job! hopefully paul robbo will give her a job and keep her on the show. she is serious eye candy!

tyroneboi

great episode of neighbours today!! get it watched tonite lads!!

ziggysego

Indeed tyroneboi, I saw it this afternoon. Taping it tonight for viewing later on. I really hope there's a future between the two of them.
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Right I've missed the earlier one and have no chance of watching the one in an hour, you're going to have to fill me in?
Don't tell me it was Rosie and Pepper!

ziggysego

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 04, 2007, 04:38:34 PM
Don't tell me it was Rosie and Pepper!

Bingo Bango Bongo

I was watching the scene and I was praying "It's gonna happen, please let it happen", then it did :D
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

gets better everytime u watch it :P  :o :P

ExiledGael

Fcuk that! Life's not fair, I knew I'd miss that. Right any of you who are handy on the net get working. Forget posting highlights of any match this year, any of your various teams winning, get that lesbo kiss link up here asap