Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 04, 2007, 06:06:19 PM
Fcuk that! Life's not fair, I knew I'd miss that. Right any of you who are handy on the net get working. Forget posting highlights of any match this year, any of your various teams winning, get that lesbo kiss link up here asap

There you go ExiledGael. Happy Viewing ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdIUl5Ntm4E
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Ziggy your two thousand four hundred and forty seventh post, and quite easily your best, much oblidged!

hitzelsperger

dirty sluts the pair of them.....I LOVE IT!!!

The Real Laoislad

I don't think i have ever looked at never mind post on this thread but for some strange reason i felt compelled to look at it tonight and what do i see two Hot Birds making out!!!! Have i some sort of lesbian radar :D Or am i just a dirty Horndog...either is good for me im not fussed 8)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyroneboi

Was in the daily mirror today that it is all but confirmed that the BBC has lost the rights for neighbours. Apparently they want £100000 per episode instead of the current £25000. It will be a sad day if neighbours goes to ITV!!

ziggysego

It's not fair. I pay my television license and DAMN IT, I want Neighbours on the BBC.
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Well ITV would be bad but not near as bad as those clowns CH5 getting it!
They're in the bidding still, hoping to win the rights and screen an Australian hour every day, with Neighbours combined with Home and Away
Not impressed

ziggysego

Neighbours should be kept as far away of possible from that sh*t, which name is won't stutter.
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

Whilst I agree that Neighbours should remain on the BBC the prospect of an omnibus at the weekend is very appealing!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

hitzelsperger

ere lads neighbours will never be the same again if it goes to channel 5...bbc is the spiritual home of neighbours and it has to stay there!

Tyrone chick

Who is slagging off Home and Away, its deadly! Best show on tv at the minute, and its far better changed to channel 5

ziggysego

Tyrone chick. What are you saying? Don't talk rubbish. If anything, it got worst... if that was possible.
Testing Accessibility

Tyrone chick

How would you know, sure u dont watch it???? Its class show, know loads people wudnt miss it

ziggysego

I flick over from time to time and well.......... I'm not impressed. Rubbish.
Testing Accessibility

Gold

Is Flathead still in Home and Away?

If not then its not worth watchin
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."