Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 26, 2023, 08:58:04 PMIts not Ten Hags fault, its the Glazers. They just need to back the manager and give him another £400 million to spend on top of the £400 million hes spent so far.
Even VAR against them now for a change.
Tomorrow is promised to no one.

Deerstalker

Quote from: jcpen on December 26, 2023, 09:10:16 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on December 26, 2023, 08:58:04 PMIts not Ten Hags fault, its the Glazers. They just need to back the manager and give him another £400 million to spend on top of the £400 million hes spent so far.
Even VAR against them now for a change.

These things even themselves out over the course of the season

jcpen

Villa very poor this second half. Good result for Arsenal and Liverpool this.

GJL

shark

Quote from: jcpen on December 26, 2023, 09:44:01 PMVilla very poor this second half. Good result for Arsenal and Liverpool this.

Villa were poor for the entire game.

ONeill

Utd better side throughout.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

jcpen

Quote from: shark on December 26, 2023, 09:46:23 PM
Quote from: jcpen on December 26, 2023, 09:44:01 PMVilla very poor this second half. Good result for Arsenal and Liverpool this.

Villa were poor for the entire game.
Villa by far better team in first half, Man United better team in second half.

Milltown Row2

Be some disappointed posters who'll be very quiet  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

jcpen

Quote from: Square Ball on December 26, 2023, 10:02:01 PMWho'd have thunk it
Cunny Funts post match post nearly writes itself after that.

AustinPowers

Quote from: AustinPowers on December 26, 2023, 08:32:59 PMTaxi for TEn Hag!

2-0 down. 

I think that'll  be him gone after this

I knew this  would be the kick up the ass they  needed   8)

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2023, 10:01:48 PMBe some disappointed posters who'll be very quiet  ;D

I'm delighted. Keeps the Dutch master in the job for another while. That would make anyone's Christmas. It was getting a little too close for comfort there.

Plus villa are the bigger threat so thanks for that.

Nanderson

Think Ten Hag has the perfect chance to drop Onana now. He's heading to Afcon for a month minimum in January so it's time he freshened up the keeper spot

Ghost

Good performance there in the 2nd half once them remembered about the offside rule. Almost like he let the handbrake off and just let them go for it.

Be a big relief for Hojlund. Hopefully he can kick on now and bang them in regularly.

You'd hope Utd could build on that result but knowing how it goes they'll probably get tanked at Forest on Saturday.

gallsman

Sir Big Dave didn't look overly impressed.

Can't wait to see how these lads perform with personally engineered pillows and salbutamol.