Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Jim will be on the first flight back when he reads this.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Now now Nail it isnt me that has felt Jims wrath before  ;)

Maybe he'll pay a visit to Drew's (GFY) grave, or shuck or whatever it is hes buried in.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 02, 2008, 04:13:56 PM
Now now Nail it isnt me that has felt Jims wrath before  ;)

Maybe he'll pay a visit to Drew's (GFY) grave, or shuck or whatever it is hes buried in.

I thought everyone had felt Jim's wrath before, and if you haven't this will def set the big guy off!!

He would fly a plane home himself to get a hold of you I tell ya!

T O Hare, TAM and Hitzelsperger are among the ohter posters who will have lost respect for you SK.

I wash my hands of you.

ziggysego

Sidelink

Because Drew was such a pure soul and great man, God took Drew's body up to heaven.

Testing Accessibility

leenie

how funnyironic would it be be if libby bought ben a rocking horse but gave it a test drive and then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

she fell off.........

but got back up again and all the kennedy clan including dan had a great wee chuckle to themselves!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

How can you be so heartless leenie, to find humour in Drew's (RIP) death?  :o
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Was searhing there for a picture of Angry Anderson Ziggy, so i could add it to my ipod when the song plays (any Neighbours fan will know which song I am referring to) and I stumbled upon this little beauty

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neighbours-Music-2002-DVD-Australian/dp/B00007JT5P/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1228234415&sr=1-2

Think this plus the iconic episodes dvd would make a great pressie for a loved one this xmas.

ziggysego

DVD and CD? This really is a special Christmas ONL.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Did anybody see the deleted scenes special the other day?? One that was included was a breakfast scene with Libby and Ben.

Libby: "Ben do you want toast for brekkie?"

Ben: "Neigh!"

Libby: "Why not?"

Ben: "The mane reason is becasue I don't like it"

Libby: "Thats awful what would your father say?"

Ben: "Nothing, because he's dead. He fell off a horse remember?  You only mourned for a day. I was making subtle jokes about horses all morning mom, you stupid bitch"

Was a good programme.

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on December 02, 2008, 04:20:27 PM
DVD and CD? This really is a special Christmas ONL.

Tell me about it, now I have to subtly let the gf know abou them, maybe e mail her the links and see if she gets the hints

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 02, 2008, 04:21:06 PM
Did anybody see the deleted scenes special the other day?? One that was included was a breakfast scene with Libby and Ben.

Libby: "Ben do you want toast for brekkie?"

Ben: "Neigh!"

Libby: "Why not?"

Ben: "The mane reason is becasue I don't like it"

Libby: "Thats awful what would your father say?"

Ben: "Nothing, because he's dead. He fell off a horse remember?  You only mourned for a day. I was making subtle jokes about horses all morning mom, you stupid bitch"

Was a good programme.

WHERE IS GAAMOD!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

i read in the official neighbours site that when libby can't sleep instead of counting sheep she counts.............

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

SidelineKick

So Mr Horse do you feel any regret at the death of Mr Kirk (GFY)?

Horses response:

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

I'm disappointed with you leenie. I expected this sort of shit from sideline as he has no manners!! But you have let yourself down leenie, and me, and zig.