Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 05, 2008, 02:35:05 PM
What about today's shenanigans in the back of the car?

The Doc still has it!

The Doc? That Susan is a naughty wee girl ;) Poor Zeke and Ringo catching them in the act though. However, they will learn many thigs from the great Karl from it!
Testing Accessibility

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 05, 2008, 01:35:32 PM
Disappointed with Declan's attitude. Walking away on his teammates minutes before a vital match. That's against the team spirit and will to win attitude that the Dingoes are founded on.

Totally agree. And for Bridget as well, shocking. I for one hope Declan doesnt get back on the panel for the final. Fair play to Zeke for slotting the winner under pressure albeit the Dingoes faithful would have been entitled to be angry had he missed what was a pretty routine free.

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

I think she's the best looking on the show at the moment.
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

None of the rest of them even compare to Carmella.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

T O Hare

she has lost a bit of weight since Marcos death. Donna is class, but Sienna isnumber two after Susan :)

Our Nail Loney

TacadoirArdMhacha

The starnge young one that's hanging about. Blonde hair, was obsessed with your man Ty initially but is now doing a line with Ringo. Appears to be somewhat unhinged.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 09, 2008, 10:25:33 PM
The starnge young one that's hanging about. Blonde hair, was obsessed with your man Ty initially but is now doing a line with Ringo. Appears to be somewhat unhinged.

Oh aye I know her, just didnt know the name, aye she is tidy enuf, missed todays episode, did they find the blonde one?

ziggysego

The crazy bi-sexual that ran over Nicola and is dating Ringo. Also her Dad isn't as cool as Steiger.

Testing Accessibility

leenie

tam by resurrecting this thread when i am on is only encouraging me ! :P

however i value our friendship more and would not want to hinder it further....  ;D
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

T O Hare

Quote from: ziggysego on December 09, 2008, 10:29:20 PM
The crazy bi-sexual that ran over Nicola and is dating Ringo. Also her Dad isn't as cool as Steiger.

I was thinking about Steiger today when Donna oul boy was floating about, Steiger was a legend... remember when he was only in a few episodes at the start.. he was a good stern copper... hope he is looking after the Timmons !!!!!

SidelineKick

Ah good old Steiger, I miss him.  I, however, hope he has abaondoned the Timmoneseseseses, he's far too good for them.

I haven't seen it in ages, bet I'd hardly recognise anybody if I seen it now  :'(

As for Kirk....

:D :D just wanted to try that wee man out.  What better place to do it.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 10, 2008, 09:04:42 AM
As for Kirk....

Looks like you're a bigger fan than the rest of us Sideline ;)
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

That new copper is some piece of work, I dont normally like lucas as im a big fan of dan but the opliceman is being a p***k

I would tool the life out of donna though

Steiger was one of the all time greats, a top bloke, would love to go for a beer with him