best mobile phones on the market???

Started by kinghen, October 14, 2008, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxpower

Quote from: Minder on October 15, 2008, 10:03:30 AM
The 3g connection would be dependent on where you live i take it. Maxpower do you live in Dunloy? I would doubt if there is one there. My sister in law has one and she loves it, the I Phone that is.

Aye live in Dunloy, and can understand that i don't get 3g here but i don't get it in at work, in fact the only place i do seem to get it is casement park.  took it to watch a match one day and the guy who came with me spent the whole match watching clips of usain bolt on u tube.

You not think the texting is awful slow,
What happens next????

lurganblue

Quote from: supersub on October 26, 2008, 11:27:31 PM
have had a good few fones the last while as i get awfully bored quickly :D had the viewty and while it was good, the textn was abit annoyin at times and the touch screen novalty wore off after quite a short time. then had a nokia 6500 which was deadon but got a contract and now on an n95 which is an amazing phone but just a bit big. thinking of selling it now for one of the more slim line nokia phones. heard that toco phone is pretty good aswell as the new n96!

so i found it on O2 PAYG
http://www.mobiles.co.uk/o2-lg-viewty-pay-as-you-go-2.html

probably going to go with this one.

Treasurer

I had just about settled on the N95 but I see it surprisingly doesn't have email.  Now looking at 6210 - knowing me I'll end up just going back for one the cheapest ones after wasting about 3 days reading specs!

ziggysego

Not due an upgrade until March '09 but I want the N96 so badly. The N73 is the worst phone I ever had
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on October 27, 2008, 05:17:12 PM
Not due an upgrade until March '09 but I want the N96 so badly. The N73 is the worst phone I ever had

I have the N73 too...heap of cow dung..

Whats N96 suppose to be like?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bomber

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 27, 2008, 07:27:06 PM
The N73 is a piece of shit!!  >:(

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 27, 2008, 05:49:01 PM

Shit, I was gona buy the Nokia N73. Why was it so bad?

pintsofguinness

Ah bomber don't go near the f**king thing!
It constantly tells you you've got a voicemail when you don't.
The joystick thing is contantly sticking.
It constantly hangs.

a piece of shit.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bomber on October 27, 2008, 11:10:18 PM

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 27, 2008, 07:27:06 PM
The N73 is a piece of shit!!  >:(

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 27, 2008, 05:49:01 PM

Shit, I was gona buy the Nokia N73. Why was it so bad?

Well i have had it back being repaired about 4 times and it still keeps freezing and switching off for no reason plus anyone I ring complains of hearing a echo when they talk to me
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

People cant hear me at all sometimes and I've to turn the phone off and back on and ring again - they hear me then.
You constantly get a "connection error" when trying to dial - I'm not sure if this is a network problem or the handset but if you turn the phone off and back on again it goes away.
It goes to voicemail for no reason too, doesnt even ring. 

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 27, 2008, 11:18:48 PM
People cant hear me at all sometimes and I've to turn the phone off and back on and ring again - they hear me then.
You constantly get a "connection error" when trying to dial - I'm not sure if this is a network problem or the handset but if you turn the phone off and back on again it goes away.
It goes to voicemail for no reason too, doesnt even ring. 

I can't even turn it off in the conventional way when it freezes I have to take the battery out
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Mine doesnt freeze, it just takes about 10 seconds to switch between the screens sometimes.
If the phone is locked it takes about 20 seconds to get it unlocked. 

supersarsfields

I recently got the Iphone but cant work out how to change the ring tone to a song I got of itunes rather than the crap ring tones they have on it. I don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: supersarsfields on October 28, 2008, 09:23:41 AM
I recently got the Iphone but cant work out how to change the ring tone to a song I got of itunes rather than the crap ring tones they have on it. I don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

This might help
http://www.ehow.com/how_2214491_change-ringtone-iphone.html

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Treasurer

Some just tell me what phone to get!! I'm going round in circles!  Just about to click "buy" on 6210N ..... is it worth it