Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: cushendall on August 03, 2015, 04:51:53 PM
About as well as you did in the championship against us last year  ;D
not so good then.  ;D
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

after that arguement Loughgiel clearly are the favs for the championship again! lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 03, 2015, 04:59:51 PM
after that arguement Loughgiel clearly are the favs for the championship again! lol
This is getting confusing.  :o

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 03, 2015, 05:05:38 PM
Championship time is a very confusing time of year...especially for Winker....or Dave from money supermarket.com

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on August 03, 2015, 05:17:01 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 03, 2015, 05:05:38 PM
Championship time is a very confusing time of year...especially for Winker....or Dave from money supermarket.com
;D ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: getevennotcross on August 03, 2015, 04:02:27 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 02, 2015, 09:59:12 PM
Can't wait to see how the big sit down goes tomorrow night.   :o
The lads are all going onto an EPO (Erythropoietin) programme, sure we will have to do something real radical to improve our lot, as they say.  However knowing our luck, our boys bodies would reject it, or EPO reject them. 

I am jesting by the way, just in case some individual(s) get a bit excited!  So wheres the big meet then, who called it?
I believe it's a meeting among players and KR. Called by KR. "It will be the usual shit, KR will speak and Mc Manus will speak.  And the rest of us will sit and listen to the same stuff over and over again "  one of our better county hurlers has told me this   :o

getevennotcross

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 03, 2015, 06:16:18 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on August 03, 2015, 04:02:27 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 02, 2015, 09:59:12 PM
Can't wait to see how the big sit down goes tomorrow night.   :o
The lads are all going onto an EPO (Erythropoietin) programme, sure we will have to do something real radical to improve our lot, as they say.  However knowing our luck, our boys bodies would reject it, or EPO reject them. 

I am jesting by the way, just in case some individual(s) get a bit excited!  So wheres the big meet then, who called it?
I believe it's a meeting among players and KR. Called by KR. "It will be the usual shit, KR will speak and Mc Manus will speak.  And the rest of us will sit and listen to the same stuff over and over again "  one of our better county hurlers has told me this   :o
Thank you SG.  So KR is still in situ?  I honestly don't think this man is competent (as his records shows) and has the brass neck to call such a meeting. I suppose he will be looking for the vote of confidence from the players again? Time to wield the axe I would say, and pursue an alternative option in terms of the appointment of a new Coach/Manager.  The question is though, who?  I still think regardless, we should look outside the county for a new manager/coach, too much under currents/baggage with local appointments!  Anyway, all in good time I suppose?  Has anyone an idea on how much KR has cost us  (£££££sss) over the past few years?

Sleeping giant

He will be a hero next year as there down a division.  So should be winning games.  There out of the Liam Mc Carthy. So should be winning games in Christy Ring and they'll all be super stars again this time next year.    I'd already have him gone and I'd have approached an Antrim man.  Honestly think we need to give Johnson the call.  Whether people like him or not.  I honestly think he's the man to get the best out of the best we have and get the club hatred put to one side for the best of the county.   But id say he'll get staying.  Get another fortune and be made look a hero as there playing below the level that they should be IMO. 

getevennotcross

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 03, 2015, 08:25:58 PM
  He will be a hero next year as there down a division.  So should be winning games.  There out of the Liam Mc Carthy. So should be winning games in Christy Ring and they'll all be super stars again this time next year.    I'd already have him gone and I'd have approached an Antrim man.  Honestly think we need to give Johnson the call.  Whether people like him or not.  I honestly think he's the man to get the best out of the best we have and get the club hatred put to one side for the best of the county.   But id say he'll get staying.  Get another fortune and be made look a hero as there playing below the level that they should be IMO.
I wouldnae be too sure SG, we dont take to beating Westmeath, Carlow and Laois that handy, the past few year shave proved that.  I wouldnae be to sure we are a shoe in for the Corn Christy either.  As for Johnston, wouldnae be my cup of tea and would probably prove too controversial, however I could be wrong?  For some reason or other, there could possibly be 8 St. Johns men on the team and a few others from N. Antrim.  The Dall, Ballycastle, Dunloy and your boys wouldnae get a luk in.  Safer keeping it outside the county IMO, but at least get someone who will not be influenced by the personalities!  Imagine, Div. 3 Hurling for Antrim, it doesn't bear thinking about, how did we ever get to this level?  What are the chances of getting Donal O'Grady or John Allen?  or are they making too much at the analisís game on TG4?

Mcquillans supporter

So Kevin Ryan has stepped down. Who now for the antrim job

wino

Quote from: Mcquillans supporter on August 03, 2015, 09:21:30 PM
So Kevin Ryan has stepped down. Who now for the antrim job

Is this true enough?
If so, about time, I'd say it was step down before being pushed out.
Johnsons not the worst idea, yes a bit ott but has proved some tatical know how at times and doesn't have a lot of the baggage that some north antrim personalities have.
And definitely won't let the tail wag the dog - sure what have we got to lose, it couldn't get any worse!

imtommygunn

wino

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 03, 2015, 09:38:36 PM
Pj??
He'd bring the right structures to it ok, but a lot would depend who who'd go with him and who his back room team would be. Some of the big names currently involved may struggle with him therefore his backroom team would be crucial to its success

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: wino on August 03, 2015, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 03, 2015, 09:38:36 PM
Pj??
He'd bring the right structures to it ok, but a lot would depend who who'd go with him and who his back room team would be. Some of the big names currently involved may struggle with him therefore his backroom team would be crucial to its success
I'd say PJ will see out what he's doing with loughgiel this championship.