Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on December 22, 2011, 02:13:05 PM
Quote from: skeog on December 22, 2011, 01:49:09 PM
lure of bigger bucks in carmen has swayed him obviously and also arrival of aghyaran man penrose

rumour has been doing the rounds for a while. i believe it when i see it

Can't see this happening to be honest, Cassidy gets a good hand shake from Clonoe to leave them for a rival team for purely financial reasons would be a complete joke!!  As far as I am aware he has started preperations for next season with Clonoe and some of their senior players
Living the dream!!!

skeog

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Tommo2

lure of bigger bucks in carmen has swayed him obviously and also arrival of aghyaran man penrose

Couldn't see it. The man would have no decency in him if he did that. I hear cairn menage is taking the lough.

winghalfback

Quote from: Tommo2 on December 22, 2011, 09:09:33 PM

Couldn't see it. The man would have no decency in him if he did that. I hear cairn menage is taking the lough.

Is he anything to Ciaran Meenagh

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: winghalfback on December 23, 2011, 12:18:16 AM

:D :D :D :D LMAO  ::)
Living the dream!!!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: winghalfback on December 23, 2011, 12:18:16 AM

NO this is Ciaran Menage - Nikki Menage's brother - great rapper but and even better CHB!

LeoMc

Spell checker has a lot to answer for.

Tommo2

Quote from: LeoMc on December 23, 2011, 10:19:18 PM
Spell checker has a lot to answer for.

Never mind spell check, think I had too much to drink. Glad I can keep u boys entertained!!

The Trap

What do EC make of their new appointment? Had heard another EC (Eamon Cavanagh) was interested.....would have thought he has more experience than Ronan McGuckin and this is a big job. When we have played EC in last couple of years they are definitely not the force of a few years ago though i dont think they are that far off either (standards have dropped in general).
Heard a whiff of Paddy Tally for Carmen, anybody else hear that? And Tiffy maybe going back to Omagh?
That would be all the top jobs fillled if McIvor stays on at Dromore which i think he is. Means next year the battle for honours will be between Dromore, Clonoe, EC, Omagh, Coalisland, Carmen and Ardboe. Can anybody see a club from outside this group challenging in the next few years?

everymanaman

The well may be running dry in Healy Park-word has it they are going for an internal appointment

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: The Trap on December 24, 2011, 07:12:15 PM

That would be all the top jobs fillled if McIvor stays on at Dromore which i think he is. Means next year the battle for honours will be between Dromore, Clonoe, EC, Omagh, Coalisland, Carmen and Ardboe. Can anybody see a club from outside this group challenging in the next few years?

Same 7 serious contenders again I would say, although I would hazard a guess at trillick being the best bet to emerge from the rest. Few handy players with scoring threat.
First on the field and last to leave

skeog

the well has not run dry liam grugan has the track record at underage which he now will turn  into success at senior level?

winghalfback

Quote from: skeog on December 25, 2011, 01:46:51 PM
the well has not run dry liam grugan has the track record at underage which he now will turn  into success at senior level?

is this a question? its a big step up from managing youth to managing senior teams Omagh have a bit of work to do before success comes firstly by getting rid of their towny mentality and for a big town team might be hard. No doubt tho that Liam is the man for the job there is certainly no better about!