The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midman

Some game yesterday, only caught it from whenw e were 1-0 down as was watching the rugby. Manic end to the game and showed there might be a title race yet ;D

PS can you stick my name down on first page list :)

nifan

For me the MOTM was either Aurelio or Yossi, though the subs really pulled the game back for us.
Babel was terrible.

anportmorforjfc

Great win for liverpool, babel never seems to play well when he starts

Minder

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 09, 2009, 09:57:23 AM

Someone has hacked into anportmorforjfc's account...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Minder on February 09, 2009, 09:59:56 AM

Someone has hacked into anportmorforjfc's account...........

nope its me

Chrisowc

Quote from: nifan on February 09, 2009, 09:47:23 AM
For me the MOTM was either Aurelio or Yossi, though the subs really pulled the game back for us.
Babel was terrible.

I would go as far to say it was Fabio's best performance in a red shirt and he showed how technically good he is in the middle of the park.

Babel continues to puzzle and frustrate.  Barnesesque with one run down the left early in the game and then missing a sitter that could ultimately have cost 3 points.  He's a lucky boy.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Hound

Another poor result for Chelsea. What a sitter missed by JT! A helluva lot of easy chances missed during the Saturday program of Premiership matches.

United keep marching on. They are now very like Chelsea were in Mourinho's 2nd and 3rd year. Very hard to watch, and apart from the odd match when they break loose, their matches are mundane, if not boring. But when you are inpenetrable at the back, all you need is one break.

North Longford

Gab you can put me down to.
Don't usually post because of the utter rubbish that was the other thread but this appears to be better!

corn02

Quote from: Chrisowc on February 09, 2009, 10:47:59 AM
Quote from: nifan on February 09, 2009, 09:47:23 AM
Babel was terrible.

I would go as far to say it was Fabio's best performance in a red shirt and he showed how technically good he is in the middle of the park.

Babel continues to puzzle and frustrate.  Barnesesque with one run down the left early in the game and then missing a sitter that could ultimately have cost 3 points.  He's a lucky boy.

The time he scored against Bolton he was superb that day too. It is another option found, but let's not get too carried away with him yet.

Arbeloa has been sloppy in the last two matches, he is having a great season so I hope he picks it up.

Hound

Voronin tells "Bild" his agent has been in contact with Liverpool, but reading between the lines would suggest he's just looking for an offer from Berlin:

QuoteThere have been no talks between me, my agent and (Hertha general manager) Dieter Hoeness, yet.

We want to have talks with Berlin quickly. I know my agent has been talking to Liverpool recently.

I still have a contract at Anfield. They've just sold Robbie Keane. Up until he joined last summer, I was getting games for Liverpool.

They have a shortage of strikers now. I would enjoy staying at Hertha. And even if I am not to stay on, I will give my very best until the very end.

stevo-08

great fight shown to steal the 3 points on saturday. Yossi & Aurelio were excellent, along with Kuyt, Alonso & Torres when they came on. Would like to see kuyt play alongside torres upfront for a while but that would mean rafa switching gerrard to RM (which just wont happen).

Unfortunately the manc machine just keeps on rolling on, and with their unreal defence, it's difficult to see Liverpool closing in on them. Full points against City, M'boro & Sunderland is now absolutely vital before the crunch game in OT. Funny enough, united & pool both host villa & travel to fulham following the head to head battle. With villa on fire and fulham boasting a very good home record, that 3 week period could sort out the title race.

charlie stubbs

or when he comes on!thought he would have bigyear this year showed potential last year to me he just seems to be someone that dont want to be there

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 09, 2009, 06:55:12 PM

or when he comes on!thought he would have bigyear this year showed potential last year to me he just seems to be someone that dont want to be there

Liverpool fan myself and have been very disapointed with Babel. Looks a player on way out in summer. Have to admitt we where blessed on sat. Rafa got lucky this time. He needs to catch a grip with team selections.

Minder

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on February 09, 2009, 09:19:47 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 09, 2009, 06:55:12 PM

Liverpool fan myself and have been very disapointed with Babel. Looks a player on way out in summer. Have to admitt we where blessed on sat. Rafa got lucky this time. He needs to catch a grip with team selections.

What would you have played and why?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"