50 shades of red

Started by Premier Emperor, September 09, 2012, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier Emperor

...Brian Cody's head at the end.
He looked like a fella from Ballymun on holidays in Santa Ponsa who forgot to put on the sunscreen!
;D

AZOffaly

It's amazing how he can keep the passion going. Tipp struggled after winning 1 All Ireland, he's after winning a bale of them and is as passionate as he ever was for it. He reminds me a lot of Alex Ferguson.

Syferus

He's a tae pot gone off the boil.

imtommygunn

He only started after Cunningham made the gesture at him for being a mouth to be fair to him. To be fair to both they maintained their dignity after so little could be made of it. Very funny though- as a neutral that was tense never mind being a manager.

Muchachos

Id love to know what was being said.....

seafoid

It's interesting to watch the  2 cat selectors backing up their boss but not looking very comfortable.
Wouldn't it have been gas if one of them said to Cody "you are in the wrong there boss, the ref decides the frees"

Croí na hÉireann

I love when Cunningham turns around to look him in the eye and Cody takes a little backwards step.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

spuds

Quote from: Premier Emperor on September 11, 2012, 07:31:50 PM

:D
Fantastic shot, the facial expressions on nearly everyone in the predominantly Galway section of the crowd is priceless.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

NAG1

I have to say it was one of the most intriguing parts of the whole final this confrontation. Cunningham didnt take a step back from it, thought he handled it really well, made Cody look like a bit of a bully (maybe a bit extreme but however)

Would have been some gas if the sub in the last pictured had just waded into the whole thing too  ;D

spuds

What was Cody crying about ?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

johnneycool

Quote from: spuds on September 12, 2012, 03:21:26 PM
What was Cody crying about ?

He got a bad burger out of Supermacs in Kilkenny city after a night on the tiles and wasn't going to let those Galway hoors away with it.

seafoid

Quote from: NAG1 on September 12, 2012, 01:33:34 PM
I have to say it was one of the most intriguing parts of the whole final this confrontation. Cunningham didnt take a step back from it, thought he handled it really well, made Cody look like a bit of a bully (maybe a bit extreme but however)

Would have been some gas if the sub in the last pictured had just waded into the whole thing too  ;D
the best bit was the focus of the Galway hurlers. No getting carried away by nonsense

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on September 12, 2012, 04:31:54 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 12, 2012, 01:33:34 PM

the best bit was the focus of the Galway hurlers. No getting carried away by nonsense

that Galway hurler in the picture, is he not the same one who 'paddled the arse' of a Cork hurler in the semi-final when introduced late on?

homeofhurling8

Couldnt be Johnney, sure Glennon was surely receiving treatment by the St Johns ambulance for the vicious assault by Tyrell which led to the final free which sparked the "dance" on the sideline ;)