Who's next for the Cork hurlers??

Started by barryhatrick, March 11, 2009, 12:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Are you ever going to make an attempt to get your facts right before you make a post. When asked whe they'd prefer ga told jos that they'd prefer dog. No statement was made at all. Sad thing is i think you knew that and just went no to bash the players anyway for the sake of it. 

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on March 13, 2009, 12:11:48 PM
Are you ever going to make an attempt to get your facts right before you make a post. When asked whe they'd prefer ga told jos that they'd prefer dog. No statement was made at all. Sad thing is i think you knew that and just went no to bash the players anyway for the sake of it. 

Willl you stop telling lies 'Comical Reillers'

'Ga' made unsolicited (that's unrequested to the layperson) contact with Jerry O'Sullivan and gave his opinion - JOS did not make contact with 'Ga'.

A Quinn Martin Production

To me "The players would prefer Donal O'Grady" is a statement...it's certain not a question nor an opinion! ;)

state⋅ment   /ˈsteɪtmənt/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [steyt-muhnt]  Show IPA
–noun

1. something stated.
2. a communication or declaration in speech or writing, setting forth facts, particulars, etc.
3. a single sentence or assertion: I agree with everything you said except for your last statement. 
4. Commerce. an abstract of an account, as one rendered to show the balance due.
5. an appearance of a theme, subject, or motif within a musical composition.
6. the act or manner of stating something.
7. the communication of an idea, position, mood, or the like through something other than words: The furniture in the room makes a statement about the occupant's love of color. Walking out of the meeting will be a statement of our refusal to submit. 
8. Computers. an instruction or other elementary component in a high-level programming language.
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties