Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:21:27 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:01:04 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 06:24:09 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2015, 05:12:57 PM
Meh. At least we have the hurling next week to look foward too.

Zzzzzzzzzzz. Stick to the soccer.

Aren't you the fella who said Kildare fans should have been happy with their 27 point defeat to Kerry? :D I don't think you're in any position to talk.

No surprise you don't understand the point I was making. You haven't made a single logically post yet - Dublin's millions blah blah blah, repeat on all posts regardless of discussion.

I don't think anyone understands how you think Kildare fans should be happy with a 27 point defeat. :D
The millions Dublin gets is the central issue in the GAA! It's leading to other teams being forced to spend millions to try to match them and it's leaving other counties miles behind.
It's not something that you'd appreciate though, maybe you should go watch some soccer. :D

It's only the central point in your mind. Oh and misquoting me doesn't help your cause.

You don't have a clue. Another one of yours was to give huge funding like Dublin get to Meath and Kildare!!!!! :D You're a joke.

Daft post alert, daft post alert. Hard to discuss things with a child-like mind. Run along now as nobody takes you seriously around here.

:D I'm just re-posting what you've posted. You're a laughing stock.

StephenC

How about the point that looked wide in the replay? From Brogan IIRC.

Main Street

Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:27:08 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:22:43 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:18:23 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:06:17 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:04:07 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:02:03 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 06:51:41 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on August 30, 2015, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 30, 2015, 06:36:34 PM
Kerry will beat the winners of this with some ease

I can't fathom statements like this at all. Did you actually watch last week's game or are you just using a stupid quote generator?

Kerry only just about saw off the weakest of the quarter finalists, and as usual they had to call on an unhealthy dose of cynicism to get there too.
Tyrone were the weakest of the quarter finalists? And you are getting high and mighty about stupid quotes??

Tyrone were the weakest by some distance, I didn't think that was up for debate.
Are you mad?

Sorry just noticed the typo, definitely the weakest semi final team
You probably are a bit mad and a bit blind.

Just to get this clear, you're saying Tyrone are better tha Dublin, Kerry and Mayo or just some of them? If not all then which ones? I presume not Kerry as they beat them last week and I presume not Dublin as they've won national leagues and All Ireland's in the past 3 years so it must be Mayo, right? But that'd be the Mayo who comprehensively beat the Donegal team that beat Tyrone, drew with Kerry and Dublin in the last two all Ireland semi finals and have reached two all Ireland's in the past few years. Please explain how I'm mad?
Inability to follow a passage of conversation without making a dick of yourself, perhaps?

By all means help me out. I said Tyrone were the weakest of the semi finalists and you said I'm blind and mad. Is there something I'm missing from our complex discussion?
i
Corkman disses Kerry's accomplishment is simple enough.

bridgegael

Looked dubious from the replay , but no reaction from.any mayo player would suggest it was a point
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

StephenC

Quote from: bridgegael on August 30, 2015, 07:35:14 PM
Looked dubious from the replay , but no reaction from.any mayo player would suggest it was a point

Yip. Must have just sneaked in. Just surprised that there's been no mention of it,given that every other thing is up for debate  ;D ;D

dublin7

If Tierney McCann got 8 week's  for diving  I  can't wait to see what they give Cillian O'Connor for his elbow to Rory O'Carroll's head. Sickening to see. Dubs left that behind them & fancy Mayo for the replay. Kerry big winners today. Lee Keegan is a class footballer  but today all he did was pull,drag and wind up Connolly until he snapped and got sent off. Depressing to watch a class footballer act like a complete w**ker

Zulu

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 07:32:06 PM

Aren't you the fella who said Kildare fans should have been happy with their 27 point defeat to Kerry? :D I don't think you're in any position to talk.

No surprise you don't understand the point I was making. You haven't made a single logically post yet - Dublin's millions blah blah blah, repeat on all posts regardless of discussion.

I don't think anyone understands how you think Kildare fans should be happy with a 27 point defeat. :D
The millions Dublin gets is the central issue in the GAA! It's leading to other teams being forced to spend millions to try to match them and it's leaving other counties miles behind.
It's not something that you'd appreciate though, maybe you should go watch some soccer. :D

It's only the central point in your mind. Oh and misquoting me doesn't help your cause.

You don't have a clue. Another one of yours was to give huge funding like Dublin get to Meath and Kildare!!!!! :D You're a joke.

Daft post alert, daft post alert. Hard to discuss things with a child-like mind. Run along now as nobody takes you seriously around here.

No you're not. Actually Re-post it and we'll see what I said. I won't go over it again as it's clearly logic wasted on your tiny mind. However, carry on posting nonsense as you're doing no harm to anyone

Zulu

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:38:05 PM

I can't fathom statements like this at all. Did you actually watch last week's game or are you just using a stupid quote generator?

Kerry only just about saw off the weakest of the quarter finalists, and as usual they had to call on an unhealthy dose of cynicism to get there too.
Tyrone were the weakest of the quarter finalists? And you are getting high and mighty about stupid quotes??

Tyrone were the weakest by some distance, I didn't think that was up for debate.
Are you mad?

Just to get this clear, you're saying Tyrone are better tha Dublin, Kerry and Mayo or just some of them? If not all then which ones? I presume not Kerry as they beat them last week and I presume not Dublin as they've won national leagues and All Ireland's in the past 3 years so it must be Mayo, right? But that'd be the Mayo who comprehensively beat the Donegal team that beat Tyrone, drew with Kerry and Dublin in the last two all Ireland semi finals and have reached two all Ireland's in the past few years. Please explain how I'm mad?
Inability to follow a passage of conversation without making a dick of yourself, perhaps?

By all means help me out. I said Tyrone were the weakest of the semi finalists and you said I'm blind and mad. Is there something I'm missing from our complex discussion?
Oh, they were the worst of the semi finalists but being unable to realise such a mistake after two people highlighted it makes me wonder how stupid you are.

Posingt from my phone means I missed that but thanks for the insults, you drinking heavily today or are you normally an asshole?

Teo Lurley

Quote from: dublin7 on August 30, 2015, 07:38:28 PM
If Tierney McCann got 8 week's  for diving  I  can't wait to see what they give Cillian O'Connor for his elbow to Rory O'Carroll's head. Sickening to see. Dubs left that behind them & fancy Mayo for the replay. Kerry big winners today. Lee Keegan is a class footballer  but today all he did was pull,drag and wind up Connolly until he snapped and got sent off. Depressing to watch a class footballer act like a complete w**ker

https://vine.co/v/eIgqgvBOHWZ

Have a look at that.

BennyHarp

Quote from: StephenC on August 30, 2015, 07:36:17 PM

Yip. Must have just sneaked in. Just surprised that there's been no mention of it,given that every other thing is up for debate  ;D ;D

I was surprised Hawkeye wasn't used in that incident.
That was never a square ball!!

Teo Lurley

Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:38:43 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 30, 2015, 07:32:06 PM

No you're not. Actually Re-post it and we'll see what I said. I won't go over it again as it's clearly logic wasted on your tiny mind. However, carry on posting nonsense as you're doing no harm to anyone

:D You did say those things. Maybe you realise how stupid they are now but you made them.

Teo Lurley

Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:41:44 PM
Posingt from my phone means I missed that but thanks for the insults, you drinking heavily today or are you normally an asshole?

You love making a show of yourself don't ya? :D

Zulu

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 30, 2015, 07:42:32 PM

Repost them so.

Zulu

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:45:51 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:41:44 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2015, 07:38:05 PM

Are you mad?

Oh, they were the worst of the semi finalists but being unable to realise such a mistake after two people highlighted it makes me wonder how stupid you are.

Funny, I thought you were full.

Because I didn't see a Typo and then acknowledged when I noticed? Asshole it is so.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Zulu on August 30, 2015, 07:46:52 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 30, 2015, 07:42:32 PM

Repost them so.

Repost what? The shot from Brogan? Did someone post it in the first place?
That was never a square ball!!