Bradley quits Derry county panel

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 06, 2009, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 10, 2009, 12:36:59 AM
Jaysus lads ye's are awful bitchy...no real talk of football here at all! No sign of line-ups yet?

Monaghan unchanged.

JMohan

Quote from: Schkite on July 10, 2009, 12:59:13 AM
Jaysus lads ye's are awful bitchy...no real talk of football here at all! No sign of line-ups yet?

Monaghan unchanged.
That's an oxymoron if there was ever one

The only thing you can be sure of is that they'll be switches and more switches before the ball is even puffed up

irunthev

Quote from: JMohan on July 10, 2009, 08:11:20 AM

Monaghan unchanged.

The only thing you can be sure of is that they'll be switches and more switches before the ball is even puffed up

Which is a very true statement, and given the number of times that managers lie before games in terms of line-ups, why should we ever believe a word that comes out of their mouths when an incident like the PB one comes up?

Maguire01

Jaysus lads ye's are awful bitchy...no real talk of football here at all!
The football thread is the Monaghan v Derry one... this one was about Bradley, so some over the top drama was required here.  :P

Maguire01

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 09, 2009, 11:10:23 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 09, 2009, 10:50:41 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 09, 2009, 09:58:55 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 09, 2009, 04:33:57 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 09, 2009, 04:21:34 PM
same drum, different person saying it - not everyone (and from various counties too) can all be wrong !

Yes, but Bon Jovi had a box-set called 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can't Be Wrong. I'm not so sure about that one either.

Anyway, i'm not disputing the nature of the game in Celtic Park, and to a lesser extent in Clones last Saturday. But you're the only one i've heard saying the same tactics were used in Casement in 2007. In that game Damien Freeman cleaned up all the ball in front of Derry's forwards and they were kept out of the game. It wasn't a dirty or overly negative game by any stretch.

well it was pretty much said by folks I know at the time and from that time I actually liked what monaghan were doing , even in spite of the fact that they beat Derry.

yer on yer own with bon jovi - shite in concert imo
Eh, if you had read my post properly you'd see that I wasn't exactly paying Bon Jovi a compliment!
But anyway, enough of that, and back to Paddy Bradley...
fcuk snakes...it was joke

what was it you told me to do the other day - lighten up or something !!!
:D

Of course it was. I don't know how I didn't see it.  ;)

Schkite

Quote from: JMohan on July 10, 2009, 08:11:20 AM

Monaghan unchanged.

Obviously, I was only saying the team named is unchanged from the team that started the last day. I'd certainly expect a change or two, possibly Hanratty on for Downey.

DennistheMenace