Best way to deal with an annoying flatmate??

Started by downgirl, October 22, 2008, 12:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mentalman

Quote from: downgirl on November 01, 2008, 12:06:13 PM
OMG ready to kill him...came home from a lab yesterday afternoon, to find he had turned the dishwasher on even though there were no dishwasher tablets (we had kept them in our rooms because his friends kept coming over for dinner and using all our clean dishes etc, so we were washing things as we needed them from the dishwasher), there were a load of his dirty plates and a pan left sitting, and he went home for the weekend so it would have been sitting there all weekend...can you imagine the smell??  Oh yea and he left the heating on.  Like if I hadn't have been here what would the place have been like on Sunday night??  I think I might do as you suggest muppet, hes really getting on my nerves.  I don't have time to be clearing up after him like.   >:( >:( >:(

I refer you to the answer I gave some weeks ago - get rid, he's obviously not suited to living with girls, would be more suited to living with fellow fresher lads - it's just the way most lads are in that stage of their development - to be fair ir only improves a little and very gradually as we get older :)
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Over the Bar

downgirl

Ok so thought we had him sorted out...he is back to his old ways now since he came back after Christmas...always has loud bimbos over and they try to make dinner when we make ours!!!  And then there is no clean plates or cutlery cus he doesn't bother his arse cleaning up after himself.  He never contributed to the cleaning products and all so we kept our washing up liquid and all in our presses, just after going up to the kitchen to find my press door ajar...think to myself thats a bit weird (he NEVER closes the press doors after himself...wtf like) and he had used my kitchen roll without asking there was evidence of it in the bin.  And the kitchen is now a mess. 

So what is the best plan of action?  Really hard to get him on his own he always seems to have bimbos over with him...I think he is scared now because the other night they were screaming and acting like dicks at 1am and one of my other flatmates went out and told them to shut the f**k up that she was trying to sleep.  I hate him he is such a spoiled Rockwell brat!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Tim Buzaglo

Quote from: downgirl on January 21, 2009, 10:50:52 PM
Ok so thought we had him sorted out...he is back to his old ways now since he came back after Christmas...always has loud bimbos over and they try to make dinner when we make ours!!!  And then there is no clean plates or cutlery cus he doesn't bother his arse cleaning up after himself.  He never contributed to the cleaning products and all so we kept our washing up liquid and all in our presses, just after going up to the kitchen to find my press door ajar...think to myself thats a bit weird (he NEVER closes the press doors after himself...wtf like) and he had used my kitchen roll without asking there was evidence of it in the bin.  And the kitchen is now a mess. 

So what is the best plan of action?  Really hard to get him on his own he always seems to have bimbos over with him...I think he is scared now because the other night they were screaming and acting like dicks at 1am and one of my other flatmates went out and told them to shut the f**k up that she was trying to sleep.  I hate him he is such a spoiled Rockwell brat!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Catch a grip would ye!
Will we ever see another one?

downgirl

Why should I let him use it when he hasn't bought anything for general use and doesn't even attempt to clear up after himself

downgirl

Yes hardstation he does.  The child makes no sense. 

downgirl

And he has left his milk sitting out.  I hope loads of bacteria grows in it and he gets sick that will tighten him nicely.

downgirl

Yes well its mainly cus he is 1st year and we are 3rd years I suppose it's not really his fault...but he has people over screaming when we are trying to study for exams which he knows we have cus we told him...kind of not on!!

downgirl

Yea HS sure I fancy him really....

No...ewww.  Think he would like the dildo up his ass as suggested previously!  :(

pintsofguinness

Why dont you just go and tell him waht the problem is?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

We said to him before Christmas, and then my friend went out the other night and told them to shut the f**k up.  Going to say something to him tomorrow...he always has bimbos in I would rather confront him about it on his own.

Why do you think he would be decent craic HS???!!

BallyhaiseMan

This guy sounds like my 5 housemates from College,
ah those were the days  ;D

mournerambler

Quote from: downgirl on January 21, 2009, 11:36:23 PM
We said to him before Christmas, and then my friend went out the other night and told them to shut the f**k up.  Going to say something to him tomorrow...he always has bimbos in I would rather confront him about it on his own.

Why do you think he would be decent craic HS???!!
It seems to me that you & your mates wouldn't be that easy on this poor mans eye, you seem to talk quite a lot about the bimbos he brings back which I presume makes you all feel insecure, the lad is only looking to get his Dan McDowell for fcuk sake & all that you bunch can do is yap & bitch about him, live & let live Downgirl ;)

BallyhaiseMan

Poor guy all this abuse hes taking, i hope he complains to management and has the rest of his flatmates thrown out.  :)

downgirl

Drici...it's only borrowing if you plan to give it back...which he doesn't

He's not shagging them, he is a gay.

And they are bimbos because one of them said and I quote 'I have to go back to my apartment incase the steam from the potatoes sets the kitchen on fire'