Best way to deal with an annoying flatmate??

Started by downgirl, October 22, 2008, 12:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

40% plus in first year definately not to be looked down upon!!even a 37/38 and get condoned coz they felt sorry for you a good job!!

downgirl, you are lucky that this fresher aint bringing back clients like onl, t ohare, stifler, mickey linden or pat the watcher!  you could def kiss goodbye to that 2:1!!

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 22, 2009, 03:12:07 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 22, 2009, 02:56:11 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on January 22, 2009, 02:55:24 PM
Ziggy I was going to leave it, but now after we beat greencastle in the Ulster league I'm going to gloat about it  :o

You sir are a prize c**k...  :D

:D Thanks Ziggy.  You will be in attendance I presume?

Indeed, it's a home game. Will you dare venture into the heartland of Tyrone for it?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Not sure yet, we are having a committee meeting to discuss it.  Its in daylight so we might consider ourselves safe enough to venture. 

We have a very good draw out of it. Only yourselves and Greenlough (Derry) away!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 22, 2009, 03:37:36 PM
Not sure yet, we are having a committee meeting to discuss it.  Its in daylight so we might consider ourselves safe enough to venture. 

We have a very good draw out of it. Only yourselves and Greenlough (Derry) away!

I thought you were Greenlough. Who's your club then?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Reported.

SidelineKick

Reported.

ziggysego

Well, we'll have to meet up at the game. I'll treat you to a pint in Eddie's after, if you're not in a rush.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on January 22, 2009, 03:44:38 PM
Well, we'll have to meet up at the game. I'll treat you to a pint in Eddie's after, if you're not in a rush.

I would say what this means is that Ziggy will meet you in Eddie's, offer you a pint, you say no no I will get this & he says grand job

SidelineKick

Think there's normally tea and sandwiches after these games for the away team so I would think we'll be hanging about for a while anyway, 15th of Feb that one is!  Sounds like a plan!

Reported.

SidelineKick

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 03:47:03 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 22, 2009, 03:44:38 PM

I would say what this means is that Ziggy will meet you in Eddie's, offer you a pint, you say no no I will get this & he says grand job

Quite possible FB. I bet he pretends to forget his wallet!

Reported.

ziggysego

Damn it, people have been talking about my exploits in the pub. Gonna have to come up with a new scam now...
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Havnt been following the debate as closely as I should be, but it seems like a combination if immaturity (on both parties) and just the everyday college/sharing accomodation scenario.

Few of us get through all 4 years of college without encountering some strife with someone you live with.

The only time proven method of getting it sorted is a sit down discussion, and if parties still are at odds after that, then the landlord is the man to sort it out.

Either that or you girls should cook the young fella a nice steak and apologise for making him, and his guests, uncomfortable.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: charlie stubbs on January 22, 2009, 03:34:06 PM
40% plus in first year definately not to be looked down upon!!even a 37/38 and get condoned coz they felt sorry for you a good job!!

downgirl, you are lucky that this fresher aint bringing back clients like onl, t ohare, stifler, mickey linden or pat the watcher!  you could def kiss goodbye to that 2:1!!

What!! That's bad talk that....Explain?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

tyssam5

Best thing to do is post up some pictures of the spud cooking bimbos.

They say you can judge a man from the company he keeps, so the board will judge this young man based on the pictures you provide of the bimbos.

Thanks in advance, DG.