Best way to deal with an annoying flatmate??

Started by downgirl, October 22, 2008, 12:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downgirl

He apologised this evening.  Didn't seem like he actually meant it though.  One more step out of line and we will go to the management!!!

ziggysego

I'm beginning to think you're just high maintenance downgirl
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Ziggy why are you being like this??  After Maggie now and not me??  Then slagging off the future husband?? Then insulting me!!!!

ziggysego

Nothing but love for you :* Just keeping you on your toes ;)
Testing Accessibility

Doire abú

I only hope you pair have as a happy ending as Ross and Rachel!!  :D :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on October 22, 2008, 11:24:58 PM
I'm beginning to think you're just high maintenance downgirl

give me one women who is not high maintenance
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

muppet

Quote from: downgirl on October 22, 2008, 11:17:35 PM
He apologised this evening.  Didn't seem like he actually meant it though.  One more step out of line and we will go to the management!!!

Downgirl, write to your landlord as a group and inform them you will not be paying rent from the next installment onwards. In the letter tell them what the problem is and what you, as you have already pointed out, is the only acceptable solution.

Outline to them that if the guy is not evicted, and a suitable replacement found, you and the others will not pay rent. It will be the end of the college year at least before they could legally evict you so they will go for the easy option.
MWWSI 2017

downgirl

OMG ready to kill him...came home from a lab yesterday afternoon, to find he had turned the dishwasher on even though there were no dishwasher tablets (we had kept them in our rooms because his friends kept coming over for dinner and using all our clean dishes etc, so we were washing things as we needed them from the dishwasher), there were a load of his dirty plates and a pan left sitting, and he went home for the weekend so it would have been sitting there all weekend...can you imagine the smell??  Oh yea and he left the heating on.  Like if I hadn't have been here what would the place have been like on Sunday night??  I think I might do as you suggest muppet, hes really getting on my nerves.  I don't have time to be clearing up after him like.   >:( >:( >:(

magickingdom

thats a whack of rent to be paying downgirl and then to put up with that crap, i'd throw him out on his ear and hit the bank manager for a few more bob to make up the difference. you never know in a few weeks ye might get someone else...

ziggysego

Quote from: magickingdom on November 01, 2008, 02:14:28 PM
thats a whack of rent to be paying downgirl and then to put up with that crap, i'd throw him out on his ear and hit the bank manager for a few more bob to make up the difference. you never know in a few weeks ye might get someone else...

From what I gather magic, if the lad leaves it doesn't affect her rent.
Testing Accessibility

magickingdom

Rav67

He doesn't really sound all that bad to me, he's only a 1st year lay off the boy!

marty88

"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility