Fearon now employed as a security man

Started by Minder, September 05, 2008, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donalmac99

Quote from: full back on September 08, 2008, 11:17:49 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 11:07:08 AM
As for not being arsed, reading your posts you are obviously on the wind-up and craving the attention that your insults garner. Quite sad really.

I think this is an excellent summary of this character donal.............................its a pity he wasnt given more hugs & kisses while growing up, then maybe he wouldnt crave attention
Have this one donal from a few of us... :-*

seriously, stop stalking me now. You're following strange men around and offering to kiss them, makes me  wonder what  you were missing when growing up. ;)

Bensars

I find this very amusing.

Especially the line to donagh  " f*** off back to the OWC where you belong " ;D ;D ;D

his holiness nb

Quote from: Bensars on September 08, 2008, 11:27:00 AM

Especially the line to donagh  " f*** off back to the OWC where you belong " ;D ;D ;D

Possibly the  most ill informed and ironic statement ever posted here  :D

Seriously though, even if the NI fans were ripping down flags and singing sectarian songs, which nobody can confirm, the beatings were disgraceful and I wish the lads a speedy recovery.
Ask me holy bollix

ludermor

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 08, 2008, 01:56:52 PM
Quote from: Bensars on September 08, 2008, 11:27:00 AM

Possibly the  most ill informed and ironic statement ever posted here  :D

[/quote

Moronic more like. Is it just me or is there a higher quota of eejits about the place these days?

donalmac99

yes, like those morons that cant even use the boards quote facility  :D

Main Street

Any fans of any any sport visiting Bratislava are liable to get their heads kicked in.
Not every fan of every sport but factual witnessed accounts documented after fans have visited that kip support each others contention that they were physically threatened and/or beaten for no reason other than brutal thuggery.

But when it is 2 NI fans getting hammered then some stupid prejudiced nonsense gets aired.
Any snip of any idiotic rumour about why they got beaten is given consideration when the bare facts are obvious.
The bare facts and the accounts of the NI fans are supported by hundreds of other fans from other nationalities and sports.

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:18:49 AM

i would like to think that those over on OWC would be saying likewise had we have taken a pasting by german mafia against georgia
You are not a GAA fan and you are certainly not part of the WE that were Irish fans in Mainz.
You are misrepresenting yourself with repeated lies on these matters
You have no credibility and should be treated as a troll.

donalmac99

Quote from: Main Street on September 08, 2008, 02:37:32 PM
Any fans of any any sport visiting Bratislava are liable to get their heads kicked in.
Not every fan of every sport but factual witnessed accounts documented after fans have visited that kip support each others contention that they were physically threatened and/or beaten for no reason other than brutal thuggery.

But when it is 2 NI fans getting hammered then some stupid prejudiced nonsense gets aired.
Any snip of any idiotic rumour about why they got beaten is given consideration when the bare facts are obvious.
The bare facts and the accounts of the NI fans are supported by hundreds of other fans from other nationalities and sports.

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:18:49 AM

i would like to think that those over on OWC would be saying likewise had we have taken a pasting by german mafia against georgia
You are not a GAA fan and you are certainly not part of the WE that were Irish fans in Mainz.
You are misrepresenting yourself with repeated lies on these matters
You have no credibility and should be treated as a troll.

im irish, i follow ireland and i'm not a troll

can you prove otherwise or as per usual are you just posting ignorant and ill thought views ???

either way i'm not arsed what you or anyone else for that matter believes.

what i do know is that having read the majority of your posts i have no respect for you as a poster, person or human being in general tbh. :-*

i think you'll find that your constant finger pointing and harassment of my good self is against forum rules

play the ball not the man big fella

hope that helps

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

his holiness nb

Sammy G after a good bang on the head more like. I'd say Sammy would be appalled at that comparison.
Ask me holy bollix

Main Street

;D
Some similarities but I think only a naive young idiot troll would misrepresent himself as a GAA member and lie about being an Irish supporter.

Didn't Dublinfella use the "we" word and then more recently some character called Deise.

ludermor

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
what i do know is that having read the majority of your posts i have no respect for you as a poster, person or human being in general tbh. :-*

So you have read through the majority of MS posts (over 2000) ! And you accuse others of stalking.
And you might explain to me the difference between respect for a person and a human being.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on September 08, 2008, 03:15:06 PM
;D
Some similarities but I think only a naive young idiot troll would misrepresent himself as a GAA member and lie about being an Irish supporter.

Didn't Dublinfella use the "we" word and then more recently some character called Deise.

You better watch yourself, thats libellous, no it isn't, actually it might be, oh maybe it is, yes I'm definately almost sure that it maybe libellous - actually I haven't got a f**king clue what I'm talking about.
But I don't care because I'm not arsed......
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

My god, 3 pages of Donal talking shite.  ::)

luder
QuoteIs it just me or is there a higher quota of eejits about the place these days?
absolutely.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

saffron sam2

Whilst these shameful, cowardly and indefensible attacks have been (quite rightly) reported upon, it appears a strikingly similar incident in the same city on the same weekend has gone unreported.

It appears that a member of an organisation styling itself 'Pride Of Erne' was the innocent victim of this largely unreported incident. Here is the only link that I can find anywhere on the web. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7601380.stm

I googled Pride Of Erne. Didn't find anything, but got the following hit for Pride Off Erne.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2730608719

I thought the Rangers were out of Europe this season?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Main Street

SS2, that appears to be the exact same link to the exact same incident, involving the exact same 2 NI fans, who are the battered subjects of this thread.