Fearon now employed as a security man

Started by Minder, September 05, 2008, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 10:27:25 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:25:44 AM
i dont care what a poster on owc said. im concerned about this forum and those that wish to bring it down. i suggest that you f**k off back to OWC where you belong.

Then go and read up on libel laws before attempting to censor posters on this Board. While you are at it, you might want to read the rules on this one re. personal abuse.

where is the personal abuse??? as i said 'f**k off back to owc where you belong' . You need to read up on the difference between a making a request and issuing personal abuse.

so for the 3rd time...f**k off back to owc where you belong

hope that helps

full back

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:27:00 AM
why, ive no interest in their side. you stick to doing what you doing best, talking bollocks and stirring shite. f**king troll

Resorting to personal abuse again  ::)

donalmac99

Quote from: full back on September 08, 2008, 10:31:04 AM
why, ive no interest in their side. you stick to doing what you doing best, talking bollocks and stirring shite. f**king troll

Resorting to personal abuse again  ::)

another valuable contribution to the thread  ::)

i think youll find that it was you that recieved the warning for issuing personal abuse

doh!!! :D :D

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:29:36 AM

where is the personal abuse??? as i said 'f**k off back to owc where you belong' . You need to read up on the difference between a making a request and issuing personal abuse.

hope that helps

Nice retort. I don't think anyone on the Board should heed the advice coming from the likes of that.

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 10:41:53 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:29:36 AM

hope that helps

Nice retort. I don't think anyone on the Board should heed the advice coming from the likes of that.

Try not to think

Just be sure that no one  on the board will heed advice from someone that gloats over sports fans getting attacked with baseball bats and knuckle dusters.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:43:28 AM
Just be sure that no one  on the board will heed advice from someone that gloats over sports fans getting attacked with baseball bats and knuckle dusters.

Adding lies to your repertoire now? I can see all normal standards of courtesy have been abandoned with your daft posts so rather than ask you to substantiate your claims I think it's enough to let others make up their own minds on that. Watching you humiliate yourself time and again without even having the gumption to realises we're all laughing at you is more than enough to comfort my ohh so wounded pride and the verbal tongue lashing I've had to endured.  :D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:22:45 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 10:18:19 AM
The talk now is that they bould GAWA included some "gents" who took offense at Tricolours hanging in the Dubliner bar, and duely removed them (as is their God given right at home), this coupled with singing (having been told not to sing) lead to the resultant assaults (unforgivable imo) needless to say the "gents" singing and ripping down flegs, were not the ones who suffered the beatings!

that is libellous, be careful

You do talk some absolute rubbish, please explain how any of the above is libellous - where have I mentioned any names etc...

Donal (or Donald or whatever) do you actually realise that your little tirade above pretty much sums you  up amongst the posters on this forum.
Tbc....

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 10:54:22 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:43:28 AM

Adding lies to your repertoire now? I can see all normal standards of courtesy have been abandoned with your daft posts so rather than ask you to substantiate your claims I think it's enough to let others make up their own minds on that. Watching you humiliate yourself time and again without even having the gumption to realises we're all laughing at you is more than enough to comfort my ohh so wounded pride and the verbal tongue lashing I've had to endured.  :D

lets be honest, you've humiliated yourself by letting the mask of sectarianism slip to reveal the hate filled face behind it . nobody is laughing at you, instead they are crying at the fact that such bigots still remain within our society and unfortunately amongst us on this board.
Wounded pride??? you would need to have had pride in the first place.
trust me i dont find you funny but rather a pathetic little figure to be honest.
It's just a pity that you cannot do your family proud.

x

donalmac99

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 10:58:55 AM
The talk now is that they bould GAWA included some "gents" who took offense at Tricolours hanging in the Dubliner bar, and duely removed them (as is their God given right at home), this coupled with singing (having been told not to sing) lead to the resultant assaults (unforgivable imo) needless to say the "gents" singing and ripping down flegs, were not the ones who suffered the beatings!

You do talk some absolute rubbish, please explain how any of the above is libellous - where have I mentioned any names etc...

Donal (or Donald or whatever) do you actually realise that your little tirade above pretty much sums you  up amongst the posters on this forum.

point 1; i suggest that you do not post unfounded rumours and allegations without the backing of a firm source otherwise this board could suffer the consequences, esp if the lads involved are engaged in legal action. it's not rocket science

point 2:do you realise that i'm not arsed

hope that helps

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:59:39 AM

lets be honest, you've humiliated yourself by letting the mask of sectarianism slip to reveal the hate filled face behind it . nobody is laughing at you, instead they are crying at the fact that such bigots still remain within our society and unfortunately amongst us on this board.
trust me i dont find you funny but rather a pathetic little figure to be honest.

x

More lies? What club is it you are from again Donal?

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 11:01:24 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:59:39 AM

x

More lies? What club is it you are from again Donal?

sorry but i'd be uncomfortable  revealing any personal details about myself to the likes of you .

all communication with you ends here.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 11:02:31 AM

sorry but i'd be afraid to reveal any personal details about myself to the likes of you .

all communication with you ends here.

I don't think I'll lose any sleep over that, but considering you don't make any posts on the Gaaboard and you refuse to tell us what club you are with, I think it's a fair guess to us all of us here that you are a troll.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 11:01:18 AM

point 1; i suggest that you do not post unfounded rumours and allegations without the backing of a firm source otherwise this board could suffer the consequences. It's not rocket science..

hope that helps

What consequences?
I ask you again - You do talk some absolute rubbish, please explain how any of the above is libellous - where have I mentioned any names etc...???

As for not being arsed, reading your posts you are obviously on the wind-up and craving the attention that your insults garner. Quite sad really.
Tbc....

donalmac99

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 11:07:08 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 11:01:18 AM

point 1; i suggest that you do not post unfounded rumours and allegations without the backing of a firm source otherwise this board could suffer the consequences. It's not rocket science..

hope that helps

What consequences?
I ask you again - You do talk some absolute rubbish, please explain how any of the above is libellous - where have I mentioned any names etc...???

As for not being arsed, reading your posts you are obviously on the wind-up and craving the attention that your insults garner. Quite sad really.

no one asks you to read them. The fact that you find them quite sad yet, not just read them, but go to the trouble of responding to them must then make you quite sad.
welcome aboard in that case  ;)

as for the potentially libellous allegations. as i said it's my opinion and i commented on it, wether they are or not is not for me to decide. however i just hope they are not. im sure that the mods on the forum will make the right informed decision.
as ive said, i dont know if they are libellous or not however it's a case of being safe rather than sorry as i doubt you'll come out from behind your pc and accept responsibility if it is.

full back

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 11:07:08 AM

I think this is an excellent summary of this character donal.............................its a pity he wasnt given more hugs & kisses while growing up, then maybe he wouldnt crave attention
Have this one donal from a few of us... :-*