Fearon now employed as a security man

Started by Minder, September 05, 2008, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Main Street on September 07, 2008, 06:51:29 PM
You can be about 99.99% sure these 2 lads were beaten up by thugs for no reason.
The Irish bar there is a well known shíthole.
There are thugs who roam around looking for targets and there are thugs who act as bouncers.
Everybody I know who has been to Bratislava has spoken about hostile locals, nasty atmosphere after dark, worse in nightclubs and rip offs a plenty.
Outside Bratislava is grand.

The 2 NI fans looked reasonable enough considering but one lost a load a teeth. 

I just spoke to a mate of mine who was there, he said the craic was grea, everybody was behaving themselves and enjoying themselves when they were set upon by local thugs with baseball bats. he also said, and I believe him, that a couple of lads were loaded and tried to get a couple of loyalist tunes going but were instantly shut down by everybody else, my own experience a couple of years ago in Chicago would seem to bear this out.

This seems to have been an unprovoked attack my mindless scum and I hope the poor lads that got hammered recover soon.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Let me propose to you the scenario whereby you don a Celtic  or Ireland jersey and enter a so called Ulster Loyalist pub in foreign climes, without trying to antagonise the clientele with party songs?

Would not seven shades of the brown stuff be knocked out of you?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The talk now is that they bould GAWA included some "gents" who took offense at Tricolours hanging in the Dubliner bar, and duely removed them (as is their God given right at home), this coupled with singing (having been told not to sing) lead to the resultant assaults (unforgivable imo) needless to say the "gents" singing and ripping down flegs, were not the ones who suffered the beatings!
Tbc....

donalmac99

Quote from: Main Street on September 06, 2008, 12:57:46 PM
Quote from: lurgan-gael on September 06, 2008, 11:57:41 AM
Wise up. NI fans have been notorious down the years for all the wrong reasons. Only their recent "relative" successful period has given them something else to channel their energy into.
Your notion of their notoriety has nothing got to do with the incident where a reported 12 security people with sticks beat up 2 Ni fans to an unconscious state.
Take your prejudice somewhere else.

to be fair i would not normally agree with 99% of what you say, however your speaking a lot of sense on this thread MS.

i would like to think that those over on OWC would be saying likewise had we have taken a pasting by german mafia against georgia

donalmac99

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2008, 09:00:40 AM
Let me propose to you the scenario whereby you don a Celtic  or Ireland jersey and enter a so called Ulster Loyalist pub in foreign climes, without trying to antagonise the clientele with party songs?

Would not seven shades of the brown stuff be knocked out of you?

ive done it with pals in benidorm and nothing happened.

if you're trying to justify the attack then your an even bigger fool than i imagined. your a grown man with kids, i just hope your kids dont walk into the wrong bar abroad and get attacked by meatheads on steroids

also irish fans have been attacked in the same pub by the same people in the past.

try engaging your brain before posting for once ffs.

gawa316

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 10:18:19 AM
The talk now is that they bould GAWA included some "gents" who took offense at Tricolours hanging in the Dubliner bar, and duely removed them (as is their God given right at home), this coupled with singing (having been told not to sing) lead to the resultant assaults (unforgivable imo) needless to say the "gents" singing and ripping down flegs, were not the ones who suffered the beatings!

Source?

One of the fellas who got a kicking lives up the street from me and he said nothing like this happened

donalmac99

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 08, 2008, 10:18:19 AM

that could be libellous, be careful. im not saying it's not the case, however if the lads involved proceed with legal action against those that attacked them then allegations/rumours like this could be seen as being so.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:18:49 AM
i would like to think that those over on OWC would be saying likewise had we have taken a pasting by german mafia against georgia

Like the Neill Lennon thread you mean?  ::)

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 10:23:24 AM

im not on there mate so i dont know what you mean. did they gloat at him getting attacked?

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:22:45 AM
that is libellous, be careful

Stop talking shite. It was a poster on OWC who said they had been told to stop the singing.

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 10:24:38 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:22:45 AM
that is libellous, be careful

Stop talking shite. It was a poster on OWC who said they had been told to stop the singing.

i dont care what a poster on owc said. im concerned about this forum and those that wish to bring it down. i suggest that you f**k off back to OWC where you belong.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:24:09 AM

im not on there mate so i dont know what you mean. did they gloat at him getting attacked?

Then perhaps you should familiarise yourself with them before you pontificate on how they react to these type of incidents.

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 08, 2008, 10:25:51 AM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:24:09 AM

Then perhaps you should familiarise yourself with them before you pontificate on how they react to these type of incidents.

why, ive no interest in their side. you stick to doing what you doing best, talking bollocks and stirring shite. f**king troll

oh and if you read my post i said 'id like to think'...ffs. try to engage your  brain before posting

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:25:44 AM
i dont care what a poster on owc said. im concerned about this forum and those that wish to bring it down. i suggest that you f**k off back to OWC where you belong.

Then go and read up on libel laws before attempting to censor posters on this Board. While you are at it, you might want to read the rules on this one re. personal abuse.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 08, 2008, 10:27:00 AM
why, ive no interest in their side. you stick to doing what you doing best, talking bollocks and stirring shite. f**king troll

"i would like to think that those over on OWC would be saying likewise had we have taken a pasting by german mafia against georgia"