EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Tyrone GAA - SoN is Back!

Started by filthylittlebeast, September 01, 2008, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

bridgegael

sure he'll hardly get a run out in the final anyway!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

Quote from: Pangurban on September 03, 2008, 11:06:23 PM
could damage morale and create some resentment among the panel, not necessarily a good move at this point

Normally I'd agree, but from my sources, it was the players that wanted him back.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

orangeman

Quote from: Pangurban on September 03, 2008, 11:06:23 PM
could damage morale and create some resentment among the panel, not necessarily a good move at this point

Au contraire, it will boost morale !

ONeill

Had strong 'proof' he had been training with them away of the attention of the media but surprised they've taken this step so soon after denying it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Heard the rumours that he was training with them for a few months too ONeill, but didn't blame it myself.
Testing Accessibility

Down Gael

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 10:42:27 PM
That rumour has been running all year and will continue to run until 5pm on Sunday 21st September.

SoN is NOT making a return visit to Tyrone, I repeat NOT.

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 10:46:40 PM
If SoN was to come back, outsides (Tony, etc.) will be saying that Tyrone can't win Sam without him. Mickey will want to prove the naysayers wrong.

Quote from: ziggysego on September 02, 2008, 12:44:11 PM
More chance of Shane O'Neill than Stephen O'Neill togging out on the 21st for Tyrone.

imagine

Quote from: ziggysego on September 03, 2008, 10:58:01 PM
I just got word 10 minutes ago from one of the Tyrone players.

There was meeting held tonight with Management and Players and Stephen O'Neill is back on the Tyrone panel and will be eligable to play in the All-Ireland Final. He will also be back for the 2009 campaign too.

100% accurate news... SoN is back!!!!
We'll see  

Puckoon

That rumour started around the mayo game time. I was sworn to that he would be on the bench for the dubs

Ziggy, one question for you

Whilst protecting your source - did you hear directly from a player, or did you hear from someone who heard from a player....

Rois

My mother just heard on the news...either the rumour's been confirmed or the newsreaders are pretty quick at reading this board and converting to their script.

orangeman

ziggysego

Quote from: Down Gael on September 03, 2008, 11:11:11 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 10:42:27 PM
That rumour has been running all year and will continue to run until 5pm on Sunday 21st September.

SoN is NOT making a return visit to Tyrone, I repeat NOT.

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 10:46:40 PM
If SoN was to come back, outsides (Tony, etc.) will be saying that Tyrone can't win Sam without him. Mickey will want to prove the naysayers wrong.

Quote from: ziggysego on September 02, 2008, 12:44:11 PM
More chance of Shane O'Neill than Stephen O'Neill togging out on the 21st for Tyrone.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. However, thank you for bringing it to my attention ;) Sorry

Quote from: Puckoon on September 03, 2008, 11:11:50 PM
That rumour started around the mayo game time. I was sworn to that he would be on the bench for the dubs

Ziggy, one question for you

Whilst protecting your source - did you hear directly from a player, or did you hear from someone who heard from a player....

From a player
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Jinxy

Thats good of him. And all ye had to do was get to the final.
If you were any use you'd be playing.