EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Tyrone GAA - SoN is Back!

Started by filthylittlebeast, September 01, 2008, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Surely you couldn't be up to speed. Is he there just as a token squad member, as wished by the squad?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

maggie

Well if it was on the hoganstand, it MUST be true

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Id find it hard to believe that MH would let him train away - just incase we reached the final. If he was a wanted member of the squad - he'd have been there for the games with no guarantees - like dublin, mayo, wexford. No sense letting a man train away, just incase we reach the final.

Baffling. Intriguing.

Puckoon

You are getting very excited too orangeman - do you know anything?

Over the Bar

QuoteSurely you couldn't be up to speed. Is he there just as a token squad member, as wished by the squad?

lol O'Neill! Good one!!  Stevie O'Neill a token squad member!!

orangeman

No - I don't know anything but I'm hoping it's true.

Yes I Would

Cant see if he is back, who deserves to be dropped. The 6 forwards are flying at the moment.
Role as impact sub possibly, but having been away from this level for a while, not sure if hed be fully up to speed.

Down Gael

Ziggy this is either the scoop of the millenium or will be as famous as someone booking Citywest on the wrong date  :o

Bensars

Thats very good news indeed.

Whats all this up to speed. Hes fit and in the words of the great Jimmy Keavney " The goalposts never move"  

Whhhooo    hooooooo !

ziggysego

Quote from: Down Gael on September 03, 2008, 11:23:38 PM
Ziggy this is either the scoop of the millenium or will be as famous as someone booking Citywest on the wrong date  :o

I'll stake my reputation on it. ;)
Testing Accessibility