3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

southdoiregael

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on March 03, 2010, 11:42:35 PM
An upgrade only upgrades the software on the device, you won't lose anything that's on it.

A'Nail, the Bluetooth is a good job for connecting iPhone through car stereo. Use one myself. Just pair the devices and away you go.

this is what comes up when i go to upgrade

upgrading to iphone 3.1.3 software will delete all music, videos, and photos, including itunes store purchases.to preserve your media apply this update on the computer where you sync music, videos and photos

dont hav my music saved on this computer and dont want loose it all

Puckoon

Quote from: southdoiregael on March 04, 2010, 12:26:22 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on March 03, 2010, 11:42:35 PM
An upgrade only upgrades the software on the device, you won't lose anything that's on it.

A'Nail, the Bluetooth is a good job for connecting iPhone through car stereo. Use one myself. Just pair the devices and away you go.

this is what comes up when i go to upgrade

upgrading to iphone 3.1.3 software will delete all music, videos, and photos, including itunes store purchases.to preserve your media apply this update on the computer where you sync music, videos and photos

dont hav my music saved on this computer and dont want loose it all

Stall the bailer.

If you upgrade on a computer which you have no already synched with your iphone - you lose everything.

Been there, done that - made the woman buy me a new T-shirt.

Puckoon

You'll also lose all your apps, contacts.

Everything.

screenexile

If its an ipod touch you're grand if it's an iphone yer screwed. . . sorry saaaaan

thebigfella

Quote from: screenexile on March 04, 2010, 12:54:46 AM
If its an ipod touch you're grand if it's an iphone yer screwed. . . sorry saaaaan

Explain?

screenexile

For some unknown reason an iPod Touch can be synced with many computers i.e. you can plug yours into my computer and add music from my itunes straight on to your ipod touch without corrupting anything you have on there already.

However if you plug your iphone into my itunes it will not let you copy music across unless you get rid of the existing music you have.

There are certain ways around it but I'm not exactly sure. I've searched around the internet for a reason why the ipod touch and iphone differ in this regard but am yet to find one.

Sorry

southdoiregael

Quote from: screenexile on March 04, 2010, 03:20:42 AM
For some unknown reason an iPod Touch can be synced with many computers i.e. you can plug yours into my computer and add music from my itunes straight on to your ipod touch without corrupting anything you have on there already.

However if you plug your iphone into my itunes it will not let you copy music across unless you get rid of the existing music you have.

There are certain ways around it but I'm not exactly sure. I've searched around the internet for a reason why the ipod touch and iphone differ in this regard but am yet to find one.

Sorry
hi screen you know anyway of saving music from ipod touch to computer

lurganblue

Anybody know if the nano works the same as the iPod touch and can sync with lots of different computers?

supersarsfields

Has anyone heard anything more about the release of the new iphone? Contract finished there and I haven't bothered doing anything yet as was told to wait for the new one in the summer.

ziggysego

The Saw Doctors have released an Official app for the iPhone today. Free to download. Mostly YouTube videos, blogs, twitter posts and pictures.
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

Quote from: supersarsfields on March 22, 2010, 02:19:54 PM
Has anyone heard anything more about the release of the new iphone? Contract finished there and I haven't bothered doing anything yet as was told to wait for the new one in the summer.

supposed to be in june or july but there seems to have been very little talk about it

ziggysego

Quote from: lurganblue on March 22, 2010, 02:56:16 PM

supposed to be in june or july but there seems to have been very little talk about it

I was waiting for the iPhone 3GS for a long time. Eventually I went for the iPhone 3G and within a month, the launch date for the 3GS was announced. Apple seem to keep the date to themselves, until it's close to the launch date.
Testing Accessibility

Candyman

Go sim-only with a data bolt on and wait for a few months. Then if nothing turns up take the 3GS?

Longshanks

Hope this helps and tells you something more about it, seems like it will be worth the wait..

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-NEW-iPhone-4G-Coming-2010