3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Doire abú on February 12, 2010, 11:35:27 PM
is there a way of getting sky sports on the iphone? seen someone watchin live football on their phone the other day, was just wondering if u can do it on th iPhone? checked the app store buy it's not there.

Aye but is £6 a month. App is in App Store " Sky mobile tv news and sports"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

down6061689194

is there a way of getting sky sports on the iphone? seen someone watchin live football on their phone the other day, was just wondering if u can do it on th iPhone? checked the app store buy it's not there.

If your On O2 you can get 3 months free when you sign up.

Minder

Quote from: down6061689194 on February 13, 2010, 11:21:36 AM

If your On O2 you can get 3 months free when you sign up.

That gig finished the other day I think. It now works over 3G.

Trevor Hill

Finally ditched my 6230i and got myself an iphone. Eventually got it working, as no one bothered to tell me I had to download itune.
How do I get music from my computer (itunes) on to the phone?

Minder

Quote from: Trevor Hill on February 16, 2010, 10:41:50 PM
Finally ditched my 6230i and got myself an iphone. Eventually got it working, as no one bothered to tell me I had to download itune.
How do I get music from my computer (itunes) on to the phone?

Plug her in to the computer !

Trevor Hill

Trevor Hill

Trevor Hill

No Content
You can download music from itunes ??? WTF

thebigfella

I suppose the Iphone guide would be a good place to start http://www.apple.com/iphone/how-to/#get-started.what-you-need. I'm assuming you have no music in your Itunes library either, I suggest you look at the Itunes documentation online also. As you appear to have access to the the old t'internet, you can google itunes yourself.

Trevor Hill

I had an old version of itunes on my computer. I need the latest version to be compatible with the phone. As it stand it cannot see the phone.

JohnDenver

Anybody ever had any bother signing into an online bookmaker on safari?

Tryin to sign into paddypower with correct details and its just telling me error.  Do you have to have a secure WIFI connection to do this or is there settings to adjust?

muppet

Quote from: Trevor Hill on February 16, 2010, 11:14:23 PM
I had an old version of itunes on my computer. I need the latest version to be compatible with the phone. As it stand it cannot see the phone.

Upgrade the lot.
MWWSI 2017

Treasurer

Quote from: JohnDenver on February 22, 2010, 09:31:29 AM
Anybody ever had any bother signing into an online bookmaker on safari?

Tryin to sign into paddypower with correct details and its just telling me error.  Do you have to have a secure WIFI connection to do this or is there settings to adjust?

If you go to pp site on your pc and click on mobile in top right, enter your mob no and it sends you a text.  Can't remember what I did afer that but i think it just a link it sent me.  Works fine.

Puckoon

Anyone else noticing that the button at the bottom of the pages for GAA board is missing on the iphone browser page? The button for "jump to....general discussion section"?

omagh_gael

Quote from: Puckoon on March 01, 2010, 06:14:19 PM
Anyone else noticing that the button at the bottom of the pages for GAA board is missing on the iphone browser page? The button for "jump to....general discussion section"?

The button is there for me but it has never worked...only ever gives you the option to jump to the section you are already on!