3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 17, 2009, 10:08:48 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:03:20 PM

No i havent had one before, i was going to put them into Bluebook on the O2 site.

I dont know if that will work or not. I just send all my contacts from phone via bluetooth to laptop, added them into outlook and when connected iPhone up for first time, chose Outlook to sync from. I think you can use gmail to add contacts with.

I just typed them into Outlook and then hooked the iPhone up via the USB cable and it synched automatically. Also synched all my email accounts and then I added my Hotmail manually.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 17, 2009, 10:08:48 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:03:20 PM

No i havent had one before, i was going to put them into Bluebook on the O2 site.

I dont know if that will work or not. I just send all my contacts from phone via bluetooth to laptop, added them into outlook and when connected iPhone up for first time, chose Outlook to sync from. I think you can use gmail to add contacts with.

Cheers, i will give that a bash, i have a gmail account.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

well have any of ya's completed yor updates yet? does it take that long to do?

ziggysego

Nearly completed. 5 mins left.
Testing Accessibility

Candyman

Lads i honestly think the new i-phone 3G s will be a flop!!! Why pay so much extra....
Basically you are paying for a compass and an upgraded camera (I think the current 2mp is fine). The new 3.0 download will give 100 extra applications and sort out the issues with MMS and forwarding messages etc. Each to their own I suppose... ::)

lurganblue

let me know how it goes ziggy then i'll give it a go myself  :P

will MMS cost extra on your monthly bill or included as SMS?

Candyman

not 100% sure about the costing for MMS, i'll check 2moro and post it up. Had a look through the new 3G s today, no real difference at all, slightly heavier just!!

Minder

Quote from: Candyman on June 17, 2009, 10:27:17 PM
not 100% sure about the costing for MMS, i'll check 2moro and post it up. Had a look through the new 3G s today, no real difference at all, slightly heavier just!!

The cost of an MMS is x 4 an SMS as far as i know.

Candyman

Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:29:14 PM

As standard, may be different with the i-phone though?

Minder

Quote from: Candyman on June 17, 2009, 10:30:51 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:29:14 PM

As standard, may be different with the i-phone though?

No im almost certain i read that in relation to the I Phone.

Candyman

I sell them!!  ;D I'll confirm....

ONeill

My update worked 100%. Took about 10 mins. Send a few pic messages and tried the cut and paste - all fine. Voice memos now too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lurganblue

seems to have worked grand for me too. (touch wood)

ziggysego

Works grand for me too. All welcome additions to the iPhone, which greatly enhance the phone. With the 3.0 software upgrade, I do not feel the need to get an iPhone 3G .... What would I need a compass for??
Testing Accessibility

lfdown2

nobody is having bother with the mms then? fek it