UMFC Final - Tyrone v Monaghan

Started by ONeill, July 15, 2008, 12:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: orangeman on July 20, 2008, 07:23:16 PM
Who do Tyrone meet now and when is it fixed for ?

Might be Roscommon as Monaghan play Mayo.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sam03/05

well done to Tyrone minors on a great victory.
five ulster titles in eight years is not bad - there must be some life left in tyrone yet. ;D

anyone know who they play next and when??

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on July 20, 2008, 07:23:24 PM
Was there not 2 in it when the penalty was awarded? Still think a point was the safer option.

There was 2 in it - I'd have taken a point - I was hoping they'd have told him to take a point - 2 point lead is a bad lead - I thought time was nearly up at that stage.

KIDDO 4

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rossfan

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on July 21, 2008, 12:10:44 AM
Roscommon, on August10th.
Most likely a double header with Mayo/Monaghan on Sat 9th.
Hopefully at a neutral Leinster venue but as the GAA always fcuk Ros around it will probably be in Breffni Park.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: sam03/05 on July 20, 2008, 07:24:57 PM
well done to Tyrone minors on a great victory.
five ulster titles in eight years is not bad - there must be some life left in tyrone yet. ;D

anyone know who they play next and when??

Indeed five Ulsters in eight years is highly commendable.
But 6 seniors in 9 years or even(With a bit of luck) 7 in 10 now that really is something!!!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on July 22, 2008, 08:50:31 PM
Do you even own a camera, ziggy?

f**k aye, forgot. Must do it soon, prehaps Thursday. Very busy this week.
Testing Accessibility

Slapdash

How did McCarey play at full forward for Monaghan?  Looked good against Fermanagh, but I only saw the second half on Sun and he disappointed me.  Hughes at CHF looked the makings of a fine player, as did Coney for Tyrone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Well done Ziggy - excellent stuff !

supersarsfields

Did ya get none of Gaelic Life man ziggy?

Rois

A wee bit further up and to the right on that last one Ziggy and I would have been starring in it.  The man in the Tyrone baseball hat wasn't far from me.

ziggysego

Ah Jesus Rois, a missed opportunity there!
Testing Accessibility

wdusln

TYRONE starlet, Kyle Coney has become the latest promising GAA talent to be snapped up by an AFL club after signing a two-year deal with Sydney Swans.

Coney, an athletic midfielder, starred in the Red Hands Ulster minor success against Monaghan last Sunday week but has already put pen to paper on an international rookie contract with Tadhg Kennelly's club, Swans. The Ardboe clubman will remain with Tyrone's minors, who are preparing for an All-Ireland quarter-final showdown with Roscommon, for the rest of their involvement in the championship and will travel to Australia in November. The 18-year old was also attracting interest from Carlton Blues and Brisbane Lions.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/gaelic-football/tyrone-starlet-coney-joins-sydney-swans-1442828.html