UMFC Final - Tyrone v Monaghan

Started by ONeill, July 15, 2008, 12:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

It really does seem that the exceptional young players in Ulster will not be playing our games any more.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Zapatista

billy the kid

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on July 22, 2008, 10:33:43 PM
Quote from: sam03/05 on July 20, 2008, 07:24:57 PM
well done to Tyrone minors on a great victory.
five ulster titles in eight years is not bad - there must be some life left in tyrone yet. ;D

anyone know who they play next and when??

Indeed five Ulsters in eight years is highly commendable.
But 6 seniors in 9 years or even(With a bit of luck) 7 in 10 now that really is something!!!!!

But only 1 All-Ireland  :o :o
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

feetofflames

Its sad for Tyrone to lose 2 potential starlets in a year Coney and Mc Ginn however its great to see our sports people getting so well prepared and obviously well rounded  that they can succeed at professional sport.  Good luck young Coney. To me its a great incentive that lads in the future will achieve in the GAA and gain skills beyond their sport of profession.  i dont mind losing out as long as the lads are well a paid and not lost for a paltry £2 -300 per week to Dungannon Swifts or Glentoran. Its tough on the clubs more than the county but Ardboes a plucky wee club - they lost Frank Mc Guigan for most of his career and still had success and I dont think young Coney would be at that level.
Chief Wiggum

orangeman

Quote from: feetofflames on July 29, 2008, 12:40:59 PM
Its sad for Tyrone to lose 2 potential starlets in a year Coney and Mc Ginn however its great to see our sports people getting so well prepared and obviously well rounded  that they can succeed at professional sport.  Good luck young Coney. To me its a great incentive that lads in the future will achieve in the GAA and gain skills beyond their sport of profession.  i dont mind losing out as long as the lads are well a paid and not lost for a paltry £2 -300 per week to Dungannon Swifts or Glentoran. Its tough on the clubs more than the county but Ardboes a plucky wee club - they lost Frank Mc Guigan for most of his career and still had success and I dont think young Coney would be at that level.

Thanks FOF - Never knew you cared so much !  ;)

Good luck to him if it is true - I haven't heard that he had signed on the dotted line or what the terms and conditions are.

How many more will follow him ?  :(