Attacls on OWC now bringing tangible and valuable rewards

Started by T Fearon, July 10, 2008, 09:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I humbly (alright with just a little humility ;D)  beseech you all to peruse the star letter in the August edition of Four Four Two soccer magazine, in which I imperiously articulate the arguments for an All Ireland soccer team and identify the IFA and its relatively small band of bigoted supporters as the main and indeed sole obstacle to this. I am rewarded with a spanking new Samsung T10 MP3 Player ;D

However having bagged two ipod nanos in recent years in competition wins I have to say in this case the material reward falls far short of the satisfaction gained by the dissemination of these irrefutable facts in a magazine that is widely read throughout the British and Irish isles as well as continental europe and beyond.

As always I welcome feed back, both of a positive and negative variety, and assure you that this might inform my future compositions ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Mickey Linden

Can you post the letter Tony? im sure it will make for interesting reading!

lynchbhoy

good man and well done tone.
any chance of you entering into some holiday competitions with my name on the entry ?  ;)

I picture you as someone once described a friend of mine
'if he fell over himself walking down Dungiven main street, he'd stand up and find a 20quid note sticking to his ass' !

otherwise known as a v lucky hoor!  :D

nifan

Did you go on a rant like you do here, or did you dress it up so you dont sound quite as rabid?

Chrisowc

Quote from: nifan on July 10, 2008, 10:57:50 AM
Did you go on a rant like you do here, or did you dress it up so you dont sound quite as rabid?

He said Northern Ireland twice :o :o
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Bensars

Its been widely know that Mr Fearon would sell out all his principles for the prospect of material gain. Usually tickets.

spiritof91and94

When you go to Dubai Tony, it is an unreal experience to have sex in public, apparently - could you try it out and let us all know in a couple of years!!!

Chrisowc

Just had another glance at his pearls of wisdom in FourFourTwo and he is going on about, and I quote, 'bridging the current gap between the Republic and Northern Ireland sides'

I wonder is this the gap he was referring to -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/7485052.stm

:D :D

his holiness nb

I wouldnt boast Chris, both teams are shite. No point in going on that one team is slightly less shite than the other  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Chrisowc

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 10, 2008, 01:28:16 PM
I wouldnt boast Chris, both teams are shite. No point in going on that one team is slightly less shite than the other  ;)

I'm only too well arware of Norn Iron's erm......shiteness.  I've seen it at first hand many times.  That isn't the point though.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Chrisowc on July 10, 2008, 01:33:32 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on July 10, 2008, 01:28:16 PM
I'm only too well arware of Norn Iron's erm......shiteness.  I've seen it at first hand many times.  That isn't the point though.

apologies Chris, erm, what was the point, Tonys an eegit?
Ask me holy bollix

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 10, 2008, 10:56:23 AM
I picture you as someone once described a friend of mine
'if he fell over himself walking down Dungiven main street, he'd stand up and find a 20quid note sticking to his ass' !

Tony in the act of preparing yet another letter,
an experienced hand at tuning in the owc tension lever to the acute level.

Chrisowc

That oul lever could do with a bit of oil.  Looks like it's getting rusty.