Attacls on OWC now bringing tangible and valuable rewards

Started by T Fearon, July 10, 2008, 09:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Solomon Kane

Absolutely hilarious  ;D ;D ;D - after a decade or so of howling at the moon TF gets landed with a tatty cheap piece of Taiwanese electronics as a reward. The irony here is that in the extremely unlikely event that the Northern Ireland and ROI teams merged he would have no reason for living. 

fred the red

Quote from: Solomon Kane on July 10, 2008, 06:53:00 PM
Absolutely hilarious  ;D ;D ;D - after a decade or so of howling at the moon TF gets landed with a tatty cheap piece of Taiwanese electronics as a reward. The irony here is that in the extremely unlikely event that the Northern Ireland and ROI teams merged he would have no reason for living. 

And in that case all owc posters would have no call to be on here!

nifan

Quote from: fred the red on July 10, 2008, 07:05:43 PM

I dunno, if tony stopped posting his shite id probably still be coming here.

Rossfan

Quote from: nifan on July 10, 2008, 08:27:29 PM

Good to see a man trying to improve himself  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

fred the red

You're about the only Owcer who doesn't pop a coronary whenever you see that Tonys started a thread on here!

T Fearon

As I said before the fact that the letter was deemed the best (and letters are published in this magazine from all over Europe) by the Editor, (which implies that the points contained therein are entirely factual and valid) means far more than the so called "Taiwanese tat", which incidentally I believe retails at something approaching $200.

The bigotry of the IFA needs to be brought to a wider audience and I will be stepping up my campaign to coincide with the start of the new soccer season ;)

Minder

I was reading Four Four Two last night and it did brighten up my evening.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

Thanks for that Minder. Entertaining my readers is an added bonus to educating them ;D

nifan

Quote from: T Fearon on July 11, 2008, 08:57:43 AM
by the Editor, (which implies that the points contained therein are entirely factual and valid)

So anything published by an editor is factual. Good call tony, no flies on you.

T Fearon

NIfan, would you care to point out the inccuracies in my letter? Is it not true that the only obstacle to an All Ireland soccer side emanates from the IFA?

Also it would enhance the understanding better if one had read the article on the Ireland V Brazil game which appeared in the previous issue of FFT, which implied that there was universal opposition to an All Ireland team throughout the six counties

nifan

I havent read your letter. I am pointing out a ridiculous point in your post on here though,
Im sure its the usual effort though,

T Fearon

If you haven't read it why do you preume to even pass comment? The letter is nothing more than a rational attempt to outline the folly of the partition of Irish soccer which is harming instead of advancing the game on this island and the fact that the IFA are the sole advocates of maintaining this ridiculous situation. Every one on this island knows this to be the case and it will do no harm to appraise the wider soccer loving community throughout Britain and Europe, as well.

Main Street

But still not sure to begin with :)  and just end on a 'probably' even after being a member for ages.

Tony is the teflon guerilla of the letter writing genre.
No one knows where he will strike next or what will be the content.
He is always one step ahead. No one ever catches up with him no matter how many holes in his letter.

His enemies must wonder how to respond without looking stupid. Hard task.
The Night in November was the highlight.