How many hours sleep do you get?

Started by The Claw, June 18, 2008, 03:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

My favourite part of the day is waking at 5.30 and rolling over realising I have another 2 hours sleep ahead of me... I love it!

Puckoon

When I used to use an alarm - Id wake up two minutes before it, every time.

Treasurer

Quote from: screenexile on June 19, 2008, 04:35:44 PM
My favourite part of the day is waking at 5.30 and rolling over realising I have another 2 hours sleep ahead of me... I love it!

I once worked with a guy who enjoyed that feeling so much he used to set his alarm for the middle of the night!

downgirl

7 or 8 usually but need more!!! only get up early on weekends if I realiy have to...as for the debate about the snooze button...its awful if you are using your phone...maybe I am the only person who has done this lol but instead of pressing snooze press stop, and so you wake up 5 minutes before you have to be somewhere and have to run around like a headless chicken to get ready!

Yes I Would

what bugs the shit out of me is any morning that im lookin a lie on, it never happens, just doesnt happen!! can never get back to sleep properly, while Mon to Fri just so bloody difficult to get up!
snooze button gets a bit of a bashing beside the bed, alarm 7.30, up and at it 8.20!

ziggysego

Thank God I've no work in the morning, for I can't sleep. A lot of thoughts and concerns racing through my mind tonight, preventing me from having a good night's kip. Anyone have any tips for me, as to how I can reach the land of nod?
Testing Accessibility

rosnarun

drugs/ sleep theraphy? i go through the odd phase and it builds up untill i get so exhausted ive no choice . i think though i prolong it by napping during the evening. hate to go through it permanantly. my mother does she listens to audio books. helps her relax more than sleep but it staves off the aniexty sleeplessness brings . esp youve something on early in the morning knowning your going to be fecked
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ziggysego on June 21, 2008, 02:06:19 AM
Thank God I've no work in the morning, for I can't sleep. A lot of thoughts and concerns racing through my mind tonight, preventing me from having a good night's kip. Anyone have any tips for me, as to how I can reach the land of nod?

stick a dvd on of something that you've seen so many times that you don't have to actually watch it, but can listen to it and know exactly whats going on.  turn away from the tv and should be asleep in about ten minutes.  works for me anyway

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

fred the red

It was probably that 2 girls 1 cup he keeps on harping about  ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ziggysego on June 21, 2008, 11:11:10 AM
That worked a treat. thanks :)

I've done it for years.  Think my woman is sick of listening to family guy though

wherefromreferee?

Came home from work on Monday evening (7ish) feeling tired.  Thought I'd lay down for an hour on top of the bed before I made an attempt at dinner.  Woke up Tuesday morning at 7am.  12hrs solid sleep.  Dont even remember wakening up to get under the sheets.  Would love to do it every night.
In your Endo!

thirteen03

When I was studying I would do with 6-7, and when the pressure was on I could do with 5-6 and be grand. Now I go for around 7 but I find training makes a big difference. If I've trained hard for a few evenings in a row I need 8 hours minimum or I'll be wrecked, which unfortunately takes a big chunk out of your day.