8. Mc Ginley
9. S Cavanagh
10. Dooher
11. B Mc Guigan
12. Mellon
13. Penrose
14. T Mc Guigan
15. Mc Cullagh

12 and 14 are the only dodgy decisions. Wouldn't be surprised if he runs with Colm at FF and Raymond at 12.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

loughshore lad

Quote from: ONeill on July 16, 2008, 11:36:35 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 16, 2008, 10:36:41 PM

1. Mc Connell
2. Mc Menamin
3. Justy Mc Mahon
4. Mc Gee
5. D Harte
6. Gormley
7. Jordan
8. Mc Ginley
9. S Cavanagh
10. Dooher
11. B Mc Guigan
12. Mellon
13. Penrose
14. T Mc Guigan
15. Mc Cullagh

12 and 14 are the only dodgy decisions. Wouldn't be surprised if he runs with Colm at FF and Raymond at 12.

O'Neill going by previous posts you dont seem to rate Tommy that highly? In your eyes is he not as good as Penrose for example?

North Longford

QuoteIs there actually any terracing at the ground or is it a throwback to the good auld days and 3 grassy slopes along with the stand?

Sean Cavanagh apears to approve anyway going by his quotes on Hoganstand!!!!!

orangeman

Tyrone star Sean Cavanagh has criticised the state of the Gaelic Grounds in Drogheda, remarking that Saturday's trip to the Co. Louth venue is "like going to Accrington Stanley".

The ground's capacity has been set at just 4,500 for this weekend's qualifier which sees Louth play at home in the championship for the first time in a number of years. When the teams last met in the All-Ireland qualifiers in 2006, they drew at Navan before Tyrone won the replay in Omagh.

"We were down there last Thursday and it's like a poor Division 3 club ground in Tyrone," an unimpressed Cavanagh claimed.

"The pitch is very narrow and bumpy. It's not like playing in Croke Park. It is the same for both teams. You just have to get on with it.

"Louth probably think it will play to their advantage but we will have to use it to ours. That is what the qualifiers are all about, going to hard places like that and getting wins."

Speaking just down the road from Drogheda in Gormanston, Co. Meath, the All-Star midfielder also defended under-fire Tyrone boss Mickey Harte and called on the Tyrone players to stand up and be counted this weekend.

"You hear people writing us and Mickey Harte off. There are a lot of fans up in Tyrone calling for his head and that is crazy. Things like that drive you on but they are probably right to write us off. We haven't produced the last few years," he said.

"Training the last few weeks has been as good as it has ever been and, whatever happens, we can't blame Mickey Harte or any of the management."

rrhf

Round 1 goes to Louth.  Sean would be safer being gagged in the week before big games. 
Whats the chances of tickets outside the ground.  Need ticket! 

Croí na hÉireann

Cavanagh is actually being kind to the pitch there...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Hardy

At the green grassy slopes of the Boyne
Sean Cavanagh and his men looked and cried,
"This looks like a setup from 'Deliverance'
On the green grassy slopes of the Boyne".

Rois

Quote from: rrhf on July 17, 2008, 11:20:51 AM
Whats the chances of tickets outside the ground.  Need ticket! 

Have two of them  ;)

If I'm forced to travel from Belfast on my own, I might be selling one outside the ground

rrhf

How does a man find a woman like ye.  Name yer perch, yer time and Ill be there.   

Zapatista

Quote from: orangeman on July 17, 2008, 11:10:39 AM
Tyrone star Sean Cavanagh has criticised the state of the Gaelic Grounds in Drogheda, remarking that Saturday's trip to the Co. Louth venue is "like going to Accrington Stanley".

The ground's capacity has been set at just 4,500 for this weekend's qualifier which sees Louth play at home in the championship for the first time in a number of years. When the teams last met in the All-Ireland qualifiers in 2006, they drew at Navan before Tyrone won the replay in Omagh.

"We were down there last Thursday and it's like a poor Division 3 club ground in Tyrone," an unimpressed Cavanagh claimed.

"The pitch is very narrow and bumpy. It's not like playing in Croke Park. It is the same for both teams. You just have to get on with it.

"Louth probably think it will play to their advantage but we will have to use it to ours. That is what the qualifiers are all about, going to hard places like that and getting wins."

Speaking just down the road from Drogheda in Gormanston, Co. Meath, the All-Star midfielder also defended under-fire Tyrone boss Mickey Harte and called on the Tyrone players to stand up and be counted this weekend.

"You hear people writing us and Mickey Harte off. There are a lot of fans up in Tyrone calling for his head and that is crazy. Things like that drive you on but they are probably right to write us off. We haven't produced the last few years," he said.

"Training the last few weeks has been as good as it has ever been and, whatever happens, we can't blame Mickey Harte or any of the management."

Where is this from? I find it hard to believe he said any of this.

tyrone86

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/cavanagh-rounds-on-harte-critics-as-tyrone-face-doordie-louth-clash-1434344.html

1 line snipped from the article

Quote"The expectation is crazy, yet a county board official said the other night that there is only something like 700 people travelling to Louth just to watch us. That's says something."

So much for the great support Tyrone have. Nothing short of a disgrace.

ONeill

Sean (or the official) is talking shit.

Fuzzman

Has anyone else noticed that about Big Seanie

In all his interviews he seems to be giggling and laughing at everything and often tries to hard to be funny.
After the 1st Down much he was in great form after throwing away a great 1st half lead

I just wonder what is in those Lucozade Sports these days

Tommy Has to start in FF line on Sat
I predict a stormy evening of controversy with Tyrone having to fight for every ball

Again if we get off to a great start then we should be grand but if they get heart we could be in for a rough evening

sam03/05

anyone got directions to the Gaelic Grounds coming in from the North??

ONeill

Read the thread a few pages back. Map, directions, quarries.