Belfast Students

Started by Maguire01, June 02, 2008, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsandman

Quote[Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on Today at 03:16:00 PM
so who caused all the bother yesterday then if it wasn't the students?

You must know, sure you lived there for 4 years /quote]

Aye you have to know, saying as you know what happened already, the students did it all...there wasnt a local within 100 miles of the place and the police did nothing to warrant retaliation. Aw yes and of course there was no non-students up in the area celebrating the day.
Did you live in the holylands with your eyes closed and ears plugged?
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: full back on March 18, 2009, 03:20:52 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 18, 2009, 03:16:00 PM

You must know, sure you lived there for 4 years ::)

Stick to trying to wind Liverpool fans up, sarcasm isn't your thing

mrsandman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 18, 2009, 03:29:00 PM

I thought it was pretty good, did u leave your sense of humour in the holylands?
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

full back

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 18, 2009, 03:29:00 PM

So its sarcasm because I dont agree with you?  ::)

You seem to think you have the definitive answer on this because you lived in the area for 4 years ???

As someone says, how can you point the finger at one particular group?

leenie

whether it was students/non students (i believe it to be a mixture) they are litlle T""ts who can't handle their drink... who have to go and spoil it for everyone else and embarrass us once again... i'd imagine their was a lot of mothers on the phone to their children wondering where they were...

videos starting to emerge on you tube.....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

screenexile

It's a load of balls... where are these lads staying when they land up? That's right in Student houses! If someone came to stay in my place and caused wrecks with the police I'd soon be telling him to sling his hook.

At the end of the day yes it was a mixture of all 3 groups mentioned causing the damage along with an over reaction by the cops too but don't be giving the students an easy time of it as there's plenty of crap goes on during the week when the other 3 groups have nothing to do with it. As someone stated earlier, have CCTV erected and when there's an incident people can really see what's going on.

Police need to calm the fook down too as I remember my first Paddys in the Holylands there was no trouble all day yet there were 4 land rovers in  gear waiting outside Renshaws and Dukes. Sure when you have 1,000 odd drunken nationalists celebrating their Country's day and they're faced with that at 1.30 in the morning what are they gonna do but chuck stuff over at them. The next year there were no police present and there was no problem.

I think the fact the Holyland has deteriorated this last few years has culminated in what happened yesterday. I've been staying there an odd night this last few weeks and the next morning the place is like a bomb site and there are ones bringing sofas out to drink at 10 in the morning... I really do not see the point in it and it will only lead to anti socail behaviour later in the day!

screenexile

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

screenexile

Not the best video but great to hear a few mucksavages.... "this is meant til be a free country" and "What harm am I gonna cause lak... I done f**k all"

YogiBear

Worst example of PSNI/RUC brutality yday in the Holylands the scum wouldnt move in against students on the lisburn road like that.  Why couldnt they just let the students wreck the place in peace for one day of the year they work hard and deserve a day or two wrecking.

Gabriel_Hurl

amallon

This boy has a few videos but not a whole lot to see in any of them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aran31562
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Puckoon

Tar and feather them. Christ my old man would knock the shite out of me if the beak was on the evening news f**king around causing trouble.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Puckoon on March 18, 2009, 04:40:28 PM
Tar and feather them. Christ my old man would knock the shite out of me if the beak was on the evening news f**king around causing trouble.
Tarring and feathering would be too good for them scumbags.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

dodgy umpire

the majority of students were doing nothing wrong. batons were used on people for being outside the houses. a few bottles were thrown by spides and a handful of students
The Boys in Red and Black are back