Annoying Phrases

Started by doire na raithe, May 30, 2008, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Making inverted commas in the air with the fingers. That makes me want to disembowel the hoor. With my two fingers. Through his eyes.

Hardy

And people who say "blah, blah, blah".

Our Nail Loney

I just said bla bla bla on the main discussion page!!  :-\

his holiness nb

Quote from: Hardy on May 30, 2008, 05:33:48 PM
And people who say "blah, blah, blah".

Or better still "yada yada yada"
What the f**k does that mean, is it french for "blah blah blah" or something????

anyway, I'm off home via the off licence, going forward. For some beers, fun  and blah blah blah.

" "

:)  
Ask me holy bollix

Hardy

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 30, 2008, 05:35:07 PM
I just said bla bla bla on the main discussion page!!  :-\

I didn't see that until now! Anyway, it was at the beginning of a sentence, so you just get away with it.

ONeill

Not fond of the word 'sweet' as in nice or OK.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Longshanks

Hate the phrase "Yer Ma"

What the hell.... ??? ???

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ONeill on May 30, 2008, 05:41:11 PM
Not fond of the word 'sweet' as in nice or OK.

Fella I work with says sweet all the time, along with man and dude etc, he's from outside Lurgan not f**king Los Angeles.

Plus he dyed his hair peroxide blonde

But recently found out he isn't a big gaa fan if ya catch my drift, explains it all

Puckoon

People who use fillers in sentences because they cant think of what to say, or articulate themselves well.

So the f**king dog ran out into the f**king street like and eh, so the f**king dog and then the car came along like and the f**king car hit the f**king dog like.

I was just going to start a thread the other day for peoples favourite words. I quite like faucet.

JimStynes

Fella I work with says sweet all the time, along with man and dude etc, he's from outside Lurgan not f**king Los Angeles.

Plus he dyed his hair peroxide blonde

But recently found out he isn't a big gaa fan if ya catch my drift, explains it all
[/quote]

i have noticed an increase in these 2 knocking about. Its mainly with the goth/rocker and skinny jeans wearing population though.

One that really gets on my nerves in work is 'link in with me on this'

JimStynes

Quote from: Puckoon on May 30, 2008, 05:48:35 PM
People who use fillers in sentences because they cant think of what to say, or articulate themselves well.

So the f**king dog ran out into the f**king street like and eh, so the f**king dog and then the car came along like and the f**king car hit the f**king dog like.

I was just going to start a thread the other day for peoples favourite words. I quite like faucet.

i f**king doing this all the f**king time.

Longshanks

Take it your not a fan of Gordon Ramsey then Puckoon?? :D :D

Puckoon

Quote from: JimStynes on May 30, 2008, 05:51:05 PM

i f**king doing this all the f**king time.

Im not surprised - you cant even get the difference in I and I'm right!  ;)

Niall Quinn

Was the dog okay?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Puckoon

Gordon ramsay is one of the biggest wankers ever put on the face of this earth. However - maybe when he talks like that its his way of dealing with exasperation or whatever. Im talking about people who just swear without knowing they are doing it - and not to emphasise any point. Just because they dont know what else to say.