Annoying Phrases

Started by doire na raithe, May 30, 2008, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: Niall Quinn on May 30, 2008, 05:52:41 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on May 30, 2008, 05:48:35 PM
So the f**king dog ran out into the f**king street like and eh, so the f**king dog and then the car came along like and the f**king car hit the f**king dog like.

Was the dog okay?

The f**king thing got hit by a f**king car like. I dont think he f**king made it.

Longshanks

My borther had a gf like that, I actually had to take her aside and tell her to keep her foul f**king mouth in check before she met the folks, thank god hes rid of her now!!! settled with a good Derry girl :P

Niall Quinn

'Squeaky bum' bothers me, as do most slang allusions to fecal matter.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

JimStynes

Quote from: Puckoon on May 30, 2008, 05:53:06 PM
Gordon ramsay is one of the biggest wankers ever put on the face of this earth. However - maybe when he talks like that its his way of dealing with exasperation or whatever. Im talking about people who just swear without knowing they are doing it - and not to emphasise any point. Just because they dont know what else to say.

Totally agree. Was saying this to my da yesterday when that dickhead was on TV. Hes made a good living for himself by swearing on TV.

Usually a lot of swearing goes on at football and with crowd of mates while on a carryout but while in work i can hold in all the 'bad' words. Said f**k off one time in work and some christian women that i work with was shocked. Prayed for me that night apparently.

Our Nail Loney

I sometimes struggle with what I say language wise, the people I know me understand but sometimes strangers can take it the wrong way!

JimStynes

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 30, 2008, 06:06:10 PM
I sometimes struggle with what I say language wise, the people I know me understand but sometimes strangers can take it the wrong way!

Like at that party last week - i wouldnt even put it on here its that bad.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: JimStynes on May 30, 2008, 06:10:15 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 30, 2008, 06:06:10 PM

Like at that party last week - i wouldnt even put it on here its that bad.

Some girls are very prudish

pintsofguinness

People who use fillers in sentences because they cant think of what to say, or articulate themselves well.

So the f**king dog ran out into the f**king street like and eh, so the f**king dog and then the car came along like and the f**king car hit the f**king dog like.

I was just going to start a thread the other day for peoples favourite words. I quite like faucet.
Yes! This and also

So the dog ran out into the street...and...what do you call it...the car came along...and....what do you call it....hit the dog so it did.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Niall Quinn

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 30, 2008, 07:15:03 PM
People who use fillers in sentences because they cant think of what to say, or articulate themselves well.

I was just going to start a thread the other day for peoples favourite words. I quite like faucet.
Yes! This and also

So the dog ran out into the street...and...what do you call it...the car came along...and....what do you call it....hit the dog so it did.

Was this the same dog?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Mayo4Sam

Going forward that poor f**king dog should be like, eh put on a f**king leash
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

Not a spoken phrase, per se., but I h8 txt spk.

Also hate *all* phrases in the DORT accent. It's so, like, fake?

Our Nail Loney

Rav67

"Time will tell"
"There are no easy games at this level"

lurganblue

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 30, 2008, 08:38:11 PM
Not a spoken phrase, per se., but I h8 txt spk.

Also hate *all* phrases in the DORT accent. It's so, like, fake?

the old don vito on the armagh club thread thinks i should learn txt spk  ::)

brokencrossbar1

Going forward we will have to maximise all our energies into not just hitting the blue sky but reaching the blue blue sky.  We will focus on leaning all our input sequences to fully rationalise ouR output scenarios.

f**king MANAGERS WHO GOT TO WHERE THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY HAVE WORKED THERE FOR YEARS AND ARE SHITE AT THEIR JOB BUT NEED TO BE PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!  GIVE REAL PEOPLE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND WE WOULD NOT NEED TO f**king MAXIMISE OUR ENERGIES NOR WOULD WE NEED TO LEAN ANYTHING, WE WOULD JUST f**king DO IT RIGHT!