The Injuries Thread

Started by screenexile, May 29, 2008, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: Celt_Man on March 22, 2010, 04:21:43 PM
Not strictly an injury but how does one get rid of a black eye ahead of it's time??

Get some ladies concealer or the likes, Leenie, Tyronegirl or Ziggysego should be able to advise in greater detail.

Celt_Man

Quote from: johnneycool on March 22, 2010, 04:34:39 PM
Not strictly an injury but how does one get rid of a black eye ahead of it's time??

Get some ladies concealer or the likes, Leenie, Tyronegirl or Ziggysego should be able to advise in greater detail.

haha!!  ;D ;D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

blewuporstuffed

try arnica tablets out of the chemist . good for bruising
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Celt_Man

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on March 22, 2010, 04:59:41 PM

Aye cheers!

ONeill

Give yerself a clock on the other eye. Tell the lads you've been up late every night this last week ridin hence the bags under the eyes.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Celt_Man

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2010, 05:06:17 PM

Give yerself a clock on the other eye. Tell the lads you've been up late every night this last week ridin hence the bags under the eyes.

Not a bad idea but they were there when I got it in the first place!!  But I'll use that one for again!!

lurganblue

Feck off abbeysider :) it was being to eager to get back that put me back a step. I do know what you mean though... Head injuries we call them

JUst retired

I got what I thought was a very bad injury one time. No matter where i touched my body it was sore, Nose, ears, arms, legs, toes, even eyebrows,it was very painful. Turns out I had broken my finger. :D

AbbeySider

Quote from: lurganblue on March 22, 2010, 07:21:02 PM
Feck off abbeysider :) it was being to eager to get back that put me back a step. I do know what you mean though... Head injuries we call them

;)
Not just head injuries, You can tell a guy to man up for any injury!  ;D

mountainboii

These wouldn't be homeopathic tablets would they? In which case, they're good for fcuk all.

johnneycool

try the witch hazel for brusing if you're going to one of those fancy herbal shops.

Main Street

Arnica would be first choice, but if the bruising has come out then Ledum is the next choice.

Bensars

Senna. You get it over the counter in any chemist. 

Thank me later  ;)

Main Street

Celt_Man

Jaysus I'm lost with the last one.... Actually it didn't go black at all so "crisis" averted!!  ;D