Wednesday afternoon
Thursday afternoon
Friday afternoon
Monday afternoon

rdw

Is father joe back.

That bad losing soab better be.

AZOffaly

OK. We are back in business. We have 12 teams, and are due to draft tomorrow at 2 o'clock Offaly time. Normally that would mean we drive around looking for players at 2.15, but in this case it's a firm time :D On the off chance we get any more lads in (lone shark??) we will need at least 2 before 1.30 to allow the draft go ahead, so from now on please post here if you are interested, and if you get 2 at a time, fire ahead...

The runners are..

AZ Diamondbacks
Big Apple Orchards
Crossmaglen Hitmen
Limerick Cubs
Red Hand Hitters
Remmy's Rockets
Res Dubs   ********* DEFENDING CHAMPS ***********************
The Gay Ballers
Wexford St Alcohs
You are all losers
no idea
the helmets

Jack Dempsey

Quote from: rdw on March 15, 2008, 11:56:19 AM
Is father joe back.

That bad losing soab better be.

you are going down, final was a tie last year. and the tie-break in my eyes should have been an offensive stat to which I kicked your ass.
Hope you are prepared to take another beating

Gabriel_Hurl

if you can get a 13th person - i'll be the 14th

Jack Dempsey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 19, 2008, 05:25:39 PM
if you can get a 13th person - i'll be the 14th

there are 13 in now.... 1 more needed

DrinkingHarp

AZ,

ready to go ahead with the draft when you set a date.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

What suits people? Given we have a couple of lads on the other side of the Atlantic, it should be in the afternoon someday.  The season starts today I think, so we should do it soon.

SammyG

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 25, 2008, 09:09:44 AM
What suits people? Given we have a couple of lads on the other side of the Atlantic, it should be in the afternoon someday. 
Can do this afternoon or Friday, I'm not around much tomorrow or Thursday.

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 25, 2008, 09:09:44 AM
The season starts today I think, so we should do it soon.
Oakland - Red Sox (from Japan) starts at 10:00 this morning, live on NASN, for anybody working from home.

AZOffaly

How does Friday Evening sound? I'll add a poll to ths thread.

AZOffaly

Early support for Friday afternoon. Any dissenters?

The sox are 2-0 down in Tokyo. Solo home run for 2nd Base Mark Ellis in the bottom of the 1st.

SammyG

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 25, 2008, 11:22:53 AMThe sox are 2-0 down in Tokyo. Solo home run for 2nd Base Mark Ellis in the bottom of the 1st.
And Dice-K can't hit a cows arse with a banjo.  :'(

AZOffaly

4-3 to the A's now, in the top of the 8th with 2 outs. Boston went 3-2 up in the top of the 6th with a Manny Ramirez 2 RBI double and then came home himself. The A's bounced straight back with a two run homer from Jack Hannahan.

AZOffaly

Gone to extra innings now. Good start to the new season :) Brandon Moss homered in the 9th to make it 4-4, and the Sox have just taken a 6-4 lead in the 10th with another Manny Ramirez double, and 2RBI with 2 out.

Oraisteach

AZ, thought we had a busload of people signed up, myself included.

AZOffaly

We have. We have 18. I'm just trying to finalise the draft date/time now, because we had a rash of lads joining which kept giving us odd numbers and invalidating the draft.