Yes
15 (30.6%)
No
27 (55.1%)
I'm an undecided fool
7 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

his holiness nb

Quote from: Donagh on March 04, 2008, 02:58:52 PM
You going to back that up Sammy or is it just another of you're renowned lies to deflect attention from yourself when you've been caught out?

Nail on head

:D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: saffron sam2 on March 04, 2008, 03:18:05 PM
Quote from: SammyG on March 04, 2008, 02:50:31 PM
So yet again you take a statement of fact (which was in reply to one of your posts) and some how interpret that as me agreeing with it, even though I specifically state that I don't. FFS that's the sort of shite I'd expect from Fearon or Donagh, not from you.

Can you provide evidence that DC were excluded on security grounds?
It was the stated reason. I can't provide evidence as I don't think it was true (which is what I've been saying for the last several posts)
Can you provide evidence that you have specifically stated that you disagree(d) with the exclusion of DC on security grounds?
See my posts on this thread.
Did you read my post?
Yes
Feck, I'm beginning to sound like you.
At least I usually bother to read what people have said, before I start (mis)quoting them.

Where's MW when you* really need him, by the way?

* you as in the general populace of this board, rather than you specifically Sammy.
Haven't heard from him for a while (on here or elsewhere).

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on March 04, 2008, 02:58:52 PM
Quote from: SammyG on March 04, 2008, 02:50:31 PM
So yet again you take a statement of fact (which was in reply to one of your posts) and some how interpret that as me agreeing with it, even though I specifically state that I don't. FFS that's the sort of shite I'd expect from Fearon or Donagh, not from you.

You going to back that up Sammy or is it just another of you're renowned lies to deflect attention from yourself when you've been caught out?
Back what up?

If it's the fact that I didn't say what SS2 is accusing me of, see my previous post.

If it's the fact that yourself and Fearon are 'famous' for misquoting people or taking a few words out of a sentence, to suit your own agenda, then see anytime you've quoted me over the last 3 or 4 years.

his holiness nb

Quote from: SammyG on March 04, 2008, 05:46:59 PM
yourself and Fearon are 'famous' for misquoting people or taking a few words out of a sentence, to suit your own agenda

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nearly spat my tea all over the coffee table there.

Must be the single biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black ever to appear on this site.
And all the more ironic in that Sammy likes to say that about others  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on March 04, 2008, 07:28:04 PM
Quote from: SammyG on March 04, 2008, 05:46:59 PM
yourself and Fearon are 'famous' for misquoting people or taking a few words out of a sentence, to suit your own agenda

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nearly spat my tea all over the coffee table there.

Must be the single biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black ever to appear on this site.
And all the more ironic in that Sammy likes to say that about others  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
::)

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix