poll ronaldo messi or kaka

Started by Leg End, January 04, 2008, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick one and give a reason. Don't be bias as to who u support

C.Ronaldo
L.Messi
Kaka

The Real Laoislad

Kaka Individual honors,As you can see from this list Kaka's individual honours is not just limited to the domestic league he plays in

Revista Placar Bola de Ouro: 2002
Campeonato Brasileiro Bola de Placar (best player by position): 2002
CONCACAF Gold Cup Best XI: 2003
UEFA Best Midfielder: 2005
Serie A Foreign Footballer of the Year: 2004, 2006
Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2004
UEFA Team of the Year: 2006
FIFPro World XI: 2006, 2007
UEFA Champions League Top Scorer: 2006-2007
UEFA Champions League Best Forward: 2006-2007
UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2007
FIFPro World Player of the Year: 2007
Ballon d'Or: 2007
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 2007
Toyota Award: 2007
FIFA World Player of the Year: 2007
World Soccer Player of the Year: 2007

Now can those 27 geniuses   who voted for Ronaldo tell me how come if Ronaldo is the best player in the world that Kaka has just been voted FIFA World and World soccer player of the year 2007   ::)  And just look at eveything else he has won in 2007
Also if the Premier League continues in the vain it has been then Ronaldo won't even be f**king PFA player of the year Fabregas will..
So how in Gods name can anybody say Ronaldo is the best player in the world 
So leg end and other posters who think Ronaldo is better do you still believe this even after seeing eveything Kaka has won as a individual in 2007?
If so please inform me as i'd love to hear why you think Ronaldo is better,Maybe you know something the rest of the world doesn't,Or maybe everyone else is wrong and ye are right  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

nrico2006

QuoteAlso if the Premier League continues in the vain it has been then Ronaldo won't even be f**king PFA player of the year Fabregas will..

Doubtful.  Fabregas had a brilliant start to the season and has been very good since, but Ronaldo has been consistently better than him.  Cesc's star has not been shining as brightly recently.  Plus he is a b*llbag, the incident against Ashley Cole and then his shot in the face antics against Arteta proved that again!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 07, 2008, 04:58:12 PM
QuoteAlso if the Premier League continues in the vain it has been then Ronaldo won't even be f**king PFA player of the year Fabregas will..

Doubtful.  Fabregas had a brilliant start to the season and has been very good since, but Ronaldo has been consistently better than him.  Cesc's star has not been shining as brightly recently.  Plus he is a b*llbag, the incident against Ashley Cole and then his shot in the face antics against Arteta proved that again!

A compelling argument.......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Leg End

you really are a masterdebator laoislad :o ;D ;). i still feel that at the minute, ronaldo is playing the better football and personally don't believe kaka deserved that award this year.... maybe last year he did.. its a persons opinion and i have judged it on what i have seen. you cannot and will not change my opinion and likewise me to u... thats why i started the poll  to see peoples opinion not to change peoples opinion and i can see more people have my opinion than yours  :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D           
;) ;)
we're here for a good time, not a long time

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Leg End on January 07, 2008, 11:03:40 PM
you really are a masterdebator laoislad :o ;D ;). i still feel that at the minute, ronaldo is playing the better football and personally don't believe kaka deserved that award this year.... maybe last year he did.. its a persons opinion and i have judged it on what i have seen. you cannot and will not change my opinion and likewise me to u... thats why i started the poll  to see peoples opinion not to change peoples opinion and i can see more people have my opinion than yours  :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D           
;) ;)

Maybe thats because of the amount of United supporters on this board  ::)
And you say he didn't deserve to win that award..Which?

UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2007
FIFPro World Player of the Year: 2007
Ballon d'Or: 2007
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 2007
Toyota Award: 2007
FIFA World Player of the Year: 2007
World Soccer Player of the Year: 2007

Yes clearly you are right  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Leg End

come on now did anyone watch ronaldo yesterday.. he was everywhere.. it did take about 20 mins to get going but when he did he and united were unstoppable. si don't know how many times that man gets fouled in a match but it must be frustrating as hell but still gets up at plays the football the way he does.. his free kick was genious.i remember when ronaldinho done it and thought it was class then too... his second was absolutely sublime... wat a touch.

Man united Top of the league with ronaldo netting 16 (1 of which was a penalty)
Milan 14th (win tonight puts them 12th with kaka netting 7 (4 of which are penalties)
Barcelona 2nd by 4 points if real madrid win tonight with messi scoring 12 (4 of which are penalties)

can you not say that at the minute ronaldo is definately playing the best football if anything messi is second. they are definately contributing more to their team than kaka...

GalwayBayBoy

Ronaldo will deserve to win a poll like this when he starts doing it at the business end of the Champions League in big games.

Like Kaka has done.

Until then he's just a very talented player doing it against some of the dross in the Premier League.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 13, 2008, 05:08:59 PM
Ronaldo will deserve to win a poll like this when he starts doing it at the business end of the Champions League in big games.

Like Kaka has done.

Until then he's just a very talented player doing it against some of the dross in the Premier League.

Agreed..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

cant believe ronaldo is ahead in a poll he shouldnt be in!

Leg End

Quote from: Puckoon on January 13, 2008, 10:47:08 PM
cant believe ronaldo is ahead in a poll he shouldnt be in!

seriously like... and  they say man united fans are narrow minded.... catch yourself on puckoon. he's not in the top three in the world at the minute? ? ? ?
I hate ABU's... i would take people who support city or the scousers over ABU's at least they have a team to follow... then there's the ones who say they are liverpool fans who are happier to see united lose than see their team win a derby match..

Puckoon

not an ABU leg end. just dont rate him that highly. sorry thats so hard to fathom man.

new devil

I would say Ronaldo deserves to be in the top 3 in the world even thou i cant mind him having a good game against any of our title rivals Arsenal & Chelsea or any of the big European nights....but thats only 5/6 games a year...he does more than enough in the rest of the games to deserve the credit...I wouldn't swap him for any other player in the world. This is only my honest opinion

Leg End

not starting an argument or anything but i am curious any of the ones who think ronaldo isnt one of the best players in the world could you name me your top 5 so i can see who you think is better than him

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Leg End on January 14, 2008, 01:12:22 PM
not starting an argument or anything but i am curious any of the ones who think ronaldo isnt one of the best players in the world could you name me your top 5 so i can see who you think is better than him

I for one never said he wasn't one of the best players in the world..he's just not the "Best"
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Leg End on January 14, 2008, 01:12:22 PM

He is good, but if I were to pick players I would like at my club, there would be several ahead of him.

Kaka
Messi
Robinho
Fabregas
Etoo
Raul
Tevez
Fabregas
Pirlo
Ronaldinho (off form now, but streets ahead in general)
Drogba
Torres
theres bound to be more I havent thought of also.
Ask me holy bollix