poll ronaldo messi or kaka

Started by Leg End, January 04, 2008, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick one and give a reason. Don't be bias as to who u support

C.Ronaldo
L.Messi
Kaka

Leg End

a debate with puckoon got me thinking about this...
1 C.Ronaldo
2 L.Messi
3 Kaka
:o
we're here for a good time, not a long time

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Leg End on January 04, 2008, 12:12:09 AM
i want this to be unbias as in i dont want liverpool or arsenal or chelsea fans picking one of the other two just for that reason

What about Man United fans picking Ronaldo for the same reason  ::)

Anyone that knows anything about soccer will pick Kaka,and rightly so
Watch United v Milan in Champions League semi final last year and tell me who was better.... Kaka or Ronaldo
C.Ronaldo goes missing in too many big games to be the best in my opinion and there is also his diving antics
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Ronaldo is exciting, but hes a long way off being the best player in the world. Infact - I dont think he will ever make that grade.

The Real Laoislad

Sorry meant to add

1 - Kaka
2 - Messi
3- Ronaldo

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fishbat

Norf Tyrone

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Kaka

That's based on recentcy as I have not seen Kaka enough. Messi shades it above Ronado, but young CR is the sole reason that Man Utd are ahead of the rest of the premiership at the minute.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Puckoon

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 04, 2008, 02:12:29 AM
1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Kaka

That's based on recentcy as I have not seen Kaka enough. Messi shades it above Ronado, but young CR is the sole reason that Man Utd are ahead of the rest of the premiership at the minute.

Eh, that would be arsenal. By two points...

Norf Tyrone

Sorry....to clarify, I think United are the better qualified to win the league than the rest. They won it last year, and would be surprised if they don't win it this year as well.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Niall Quinn

I voted for Ronaldo despite (or maybe because of??) hating him.
Can you really have an 'unbias poll'?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

his holiness nb

I dont follow any team (well I have a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday but that shouldnt make a difference) and voted Kaka.
Ronaldo is good but to suggest he is in the worlds top 3 is nuts, theres much better out there.
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 07:56:13 AM
I dont follow any team (well I have a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday but that shouldnt make a difference) and voted Kaka.
Ronaldo is good but to suggest he is in the worlds top 3 is nuts, theres much better out there.

Would have to agree..Too be honest for anyone to say Ronaldo is a better soccer player than Kaka is crazy in my eyes and they are either voting for him because they are United supporters or they don't know very much about the game..
Ronaldo is a fine player but he is not in Kaka's class and anyone that has watched both play on numerous occasions will know this.
Ronaldo goes missing in big games for example Champions League semi final v AC Milan being the prime but not only example..Kaka showed his true genius in these games
You'll Never Walk Alone.

nrico2006

I wouldnt say Ronaldo is the best in the world, but he has the potential to be.  He is 22, compare Kaka at the same stage of his career.  Ronaldo has everything to his game:- speed, strong left and right foot and good heading ability.  To say Ronaldo goes missing in big games is hardly fair, he is usually double marked and being a winger it is easier to be kept quiet.  If theres one so called 'great' player that goes missing when it counts, its Stevie G.. here we go!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 04, 2008, 12:15:00 PM
I wouldnt say Ronaldo is the best in the world, but he has the potential to be.  He is 22, compare Kaka at the same stage of his career.  Ronaldo has everything to his game:- speed, strong left and right foot and good heading ability.  To say Ronaldo goes missing in big games is hardly fair, he is usually double marked and being a winger it is easier to be kept quiet.  If theres one so called 'great' player that goes missing when it counts, its Stevie G.. here we go!

Yeah Stevie G goes missing in big games,Sure wasn't he terrible in the 2005 CL Final and 2006 FA Cup Final  ::)
Anyways this thread ain't about Stevie G
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersarsfields

I know, Stevie G was no were to be seen in the CL final 2005!! I don't think you can get a bigger game. :-\

As for Ronaldo, He is definitely in the top three. I wonder who people would put there ahead of him who don't think he is? Whether or not he's No 1 is another matter. I would prob just slightly favor Kaka but not by much. And as someone else says Ronnie is still young. He has plenty of time to make himself into a great and I firmly believe he will.

Over the Bar

QuoteRonaldo is good but to suggest he is in the worlds top 3 is nuts, theres much better out there.

Interesting view.  Other than the 2 mentioned in the poll can you name me 5 players who are "much better" than Ronaldo?