Started by Leg End, January 04, 2008, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick one and give a reason. Don't be bias as to who u support

C.Ronaldo
L.Messi
Kaka

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 14, 2008, 05:04:02 PM
Ironic that this guy wants unbiased views, yet when I, as a total neutral, advise who I would prefer to his beloved Ronnie I am called stupid  :D

Sure maybe he knows more than all of us and all the journos/managers/players who voted for Kaka to win all those awards last year
You'll Never Walk Alone.

whyarerefssobad

we are talking about now not last season at the minute ronaldo is better than kaka and if you say any differant you dont have a clue
always look on the bright side

his holiness nb

Quote from: whyarerefssobad on January 14, 2008, 05:08:19 PM
we are talking about now not last season at the minute ronaldo is better than kaka and if you say any differant you dont have a clue

:D :D :D :D

Ask me holy bollix

whyarerefssobad

his holiness nb

I always had a soft spot for Ronaldo since the English media shat all over him for doing feck all at the world cup.

He was one of a few players surrounding the ref argueing, not like you dont ever see english lads at that.

Then what really pissed me off was Alan Shearer in the studio afterwards saying he wouldnt be suprised if Wayne Rooney "chinned" him at training.
Horrible bitter little man is shearer.
Ask me holy bollix

whyarerefssobad

magpie seanie

QuoteHorrible bitter little man is shearer.

Truest thing put on this thread by anyone bar myself! Shearer would be an authority on assaulting team mates though wouldn't he?

The Real Laoislad

People can say what they like about Shearer but he was a brilliant soccer player and he made a fool out of Roy Keane  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

whyarerefssobad

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 14, 2008, 06:28:47 PM
People can say what they like about Shearer but he was a brilliant soccer player and he made a fool out of Roy Keane  :)

Yep he was a very good footballer, still a bollox though  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 14, 2008, 06:39:23 PM

Yep he was a very good footballer, still a bollox though  ;)

Maybe but a lot of them are...
I have nothing against him though..Met him once after a game in Newcastle seemed sound enough to be honest,granted it was only for a few mins but he took time to chat to us and asked us where we were from and all that,and he stood for a photo with my mates young fella and signed the younglads cast on his arm
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 14, 2008, 06:43:36 PM
Met him once after a game in Newcastle seemed sound enough to be honest,

I met Graham Geraghty a few months ago and had a wee chat. He seemed sound enough too.

Dont be fooled is the motto  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

full back

There's that ABU coming out in you again LL