Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

DaleCooper

Hasnt been given proper skills to succeed. This, is ultimately society's fault

imtommygunn


Tony Baloney

Lifted over £100 worth of detergent. He did say he planned to clean up his act when he was released.


Sorry.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 10, 2026, 11:21:28 AMLifted over £100 worth of detergent. He did say he planned to clean up his act when he was released.


Sorry.

I'm both disgusted and amused

Wildweasel74

I seen that lad on TV, cant change sbody, if u a thief u a thief! Wasting more time letting him out.

Wildweasel74

#15322
Video of the lad in the Tiger Enclosure in England this afternoon, a real WTF, aint coming out of that one! I presume special needs with another carer not keeping a close eye, (now apparently nobody with him). Think the poor lad dead.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JPGJOHNNYG

So the guy with the tiger wtf. Was he off his head on something?

DaleCooper

Learning difficulties/autism I read.

Tiger thankfully ok

Armagh18

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on October 11, 2026, 09:46:51 AMSo the guy with the tiger wtf. Was he off his head on something?
Apparently has died?

From the video I saw the tiger seemed to be playing with him more than anything