Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Quote from: lurganblue on October 07, 2026, 10:51:18 PMDigger is thoroughly going to divide the audience. I actually really enjoyed it. There are some hilarious moments, and some of it is just weird. I'll not spoil too much of it. For me it's well worth a watch but I know plenty will absolutely hate it.

I thought the performances in it were great. It's something completely different from Cruise.

Seems to be in the vein of the favourite and the Lighthouse. Both of which were shit.

I seen the Odyssey. It was predictably awful, why the critics feel the need to kowtow to Nolan's shite films is beyond me. It was a completely forgettable film.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

DaleCooper

Dave 1993. Glad I sought this out, fantastic film. So many great in jokes /cameos and sobering to see contrast to today. Really tight script , could not be made today. Literally.

Frank Langella is a brillaint villain, something he excels at. [Ninth Gate hes great in]