Dublin v Kerry all ireland SF

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 12, 2007, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

anglocelt39

Quote from: Gnevin on August 27, 2007, 01:13:04 AM
Since no has disagreed  i assume next may/june i wont have to listen to how  other counties aren't being given hill tickets ?

FFS Nevin, less then one day out of the championship and you're already suffering from attention defecit syndrome. See you again next May sport, slan abhaile.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Main Street

Dublin did not get one and I don't remember Kerry getting any.
Absolute proof - no.

How much is at stake?

Doire abú

Quote from: Gnevin on August 27, 2007, 01:13:04 AM
Since no has disagreed  i assume next may/june i wont have to listen to how  other counties aren't being given hill tickets ?

In fairness I know for a fact Derry got no allocation of Hill tickets and they did request them. (the QF game).

As for the match, thought the Dubs gave it all and were unlucky in the end. Maybe if Cluxton had've found a good pass when he was out on the 45 or so, instead of gifting Kerry a point things could've worked out differently. However I must say I thought the ref was fairly harsh on Kerry a few times.

For me I couldn't beliveve that they brought Cosgrove on. Seems to me that he's had plenty of chances to prove himself and hasn't (since his great year, 2002 was it?). Also I noticed that from about 55mins onwards Shane Ryan was out on his feet. He couldn't run at all after that. He gave it all before that, but surely pillar should've taken him off for Magee? Also I agree Vaughan adds nothing in open play.....but he shouldn;'t have been subbed for Tomás Quinn. Quinn's a better footballer, but he 's a total bottler. I know who I'd want on the field if I had a last min free to level it.*

Was a really good atmosphere at the game. There were a few idiot Dublin fans beside me, but I must most of them (like when we played them) were great.

*Ok I know he missed a last min free last year, but it was from an enormous distance.

magickingdom

no 45's. byran sheehan put over a 65 tho!

fuck31ofthem

Every team takes the mickey !!! Galvin is a dirt bag, has some skill but he will never be an All Star! Wish we had him against Australia last year. This shite about the Dubs and their supporters hurts Gaelic Football because whether you like it or not,THERE WOULD BE NO CROKE PARK without them, no way. Cork semi final brings in 35,000 c'mon! Geraghty is a dirt bag should have had two reds this year. The Dubs are not going away, we'll always be there to scare the wellies off you! Don't tell me that any team comes to Croker to play Dublin and thinks his team will walk all over Dublin !!!! EVERY County player no matter where deserves to be thanked for giving us the greatest game in the world. Best of luck to ANY team and ANY County who receive glory in September in ANY year. It keeps us IRISH you stupid f**kers!
The Metropolitans ARE back!!!

Don

Having listened to Hayes on newstalk this evening i've lost even more respect for the guy. Maintained Dublin didnt perform and Kerry only won because of their raw energy or some shite like that. I think the article he wrote has basically finished his career in the media or I hope so at least

The Forfeit Point

Quote from: fuck31ofthem on August 27, 2007, 10:32:21 PM
Every team takes the mickey !!! Galvin is a dirt bag, has some skill but he will never be an All Star! Wish we had him against Australia last year. This shite about the Dubs and their supporters hurts Gaelic Football because whether you like it or not,THERE WOULD BE NO CROKE PARK without them, no way. Cork semi final brings in 35,000 c'mon! Geraghty is a dirt bag should have had two reds this year. The Dubs are not going away, we'll always be there to scare the wellies off you! Don't tell me that any team comes to Croker to play Dublin and thinks his team will walk all over Dublin !!!! EVERY County player no matter where deserves to be thanked for giving us the greatest game in the world. Best of luck to ANY team and ANY County who receive glory in September in ANY year. It keeps us IRISH you stupid f**kers!
wow what a retard, galvin already has two all-stars and merits another one this year!
i couldnt even be arsed to read the rest of your post as you clearly are a stupid fanboy

johnpower

Quote from: Don on August 27, 2007, 10:49:23 PM
Having listened to Hayes on newstalk this evening i've lost even more respect for the guy. Maintained Dublin didnt perform and Kerry only won because of their raw energy or some shite like that. I think the article he wrote has basically finished his career in the media or I hope so at least

I think they should have him on the Sunday game . The way RTE are going dont be surprised

orangeman

How did this get turned round to Galvin - he had a super start y'day - a great player who gets stuck in too much.

orangeman

orangeman

Was that the longest free ever in Croke Park - it must have been 70 yards !

orangeman

orangeman

Agree 100 % - the Dubs fans did bring great colour and excitement and created a feel good factor - and they even turned up on time for the matches which was nice. Hopefully next year, they can make the breakthrough.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteEvery team takes the mickey !!! Galvin is a dirt bag, has some skill but he will never be an All Star! Wish we had him against Australia last year. This shite about the Dubs and their supporters hurts Gaelic Football because whether you like it or not,THERE WOULD BE NO CROKE PARK without them, no way. Cork semi final brings in 35,000 c'mon! Geraghty is a dirt bag should have had two reds this year. The Dubs are not going away, we'll always be there to scare the wellies off you! Don't tell me that any team comes to Croker to play Dublin and thinks his team will walk all over Dublin !!!! EVERY County player no matter where deserves to be thanked for giving us the greatest game in the world. Best of luck to ANY team and ANY County who receive glory in September in ANY year. It keeps us IRISH you stupid f**kers!

This guy is one of the Dublin "fans" that posts over on reservoirdubs.com.

The dubs on here dont deserve the abuse they have gotten but lads like this certainly do as the language (some of them) 
use about "culchchies" is ott.

I suggest ye leave the Dubs on here alone and give these guys the abuse they deserve, www.reservoirdubs.com
They'll probably censor you immdeiately though as they dont like getting it back.