Dublin v Kerry all ireland SF

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 12, 2007, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuck31ofthem

Quote from: The Forfeit Point on August 27, 2007, 10:50:09 PM
Quote from: fuck31ofthem on August 27, 2007, 10:32:21 PM
Every team takes the mickey !!! Galvin is a dirt bag, has some skill but he will never be an All Star! Wish we had him against Australia last year. This shite about the Dubs and their supporters hurts Gaelic Football because whether you like it or not,THERE WOULD BE NO CROKE PARK without them, no way. Cork semi final brings in 35,000 c'mon! Geraghty is a dirt bag should have had two reds this year. The Dubs are not going away, we'll always be there to scare the wellies off you! Don't tell me that any team comes to Croker to play Dublin and thinks his team will walk all over Dublin !!!! EVERY County player no matter where deserves to be thanked for giving us the greatest game in the world. Best of luck to ANY team and ANY County who receive glory in September in ANY year. It keeps us IRISH you stupid f**kers!
wow what a retard, galvin already has two all-stars and merits another one this year!
Retard huh? you f**king idiot! When you learn to read and write talk back to me! Galvin IS STILL A f**king DIRTBAG, Finuge/ The shithole of Kerry. Want me to spell it for you ?
i couldnt even be arsed to read the rest of your post as you clearly are a stupid fanboy
The Metropolitans ARE back!!!

new devil

Quote from: fuck31ofthem on August 28, 2007, 02:53:46 AM
Quote from: The Forfeit Point on August 27, 2007, 10:50:09 PM
Quote from: fuck31ofthem on August 27, 2007, 10:32:21 PM
Every team takes the mickey !!! Galvin is a dirt bag, has some skill but he will never be an All Star! Wish we had him against Australia last year. This shite about the Dubs and their supporters hurts Gaelic Football because whether you like it or not,THERE WOULD BE NO CROKE PARK without them, no way. Cork semi final brings in 35,000 c'mon! Geraghty is a dirt bag should have had two reds this year. The Dubs are not going away, we'll always be there to scare the wellies off you! Don't tell me that any team comes to Croker to play Dublin and thinks his team will walk all over Dublin !!!! EVERY County player no matter where deserves to be thanked for giving us the greatest game in the world. Best of luck to ANY team and ANY County who receive glory in September in ANY year. It keeps us IRISH you stupid f**kers!
wow what a retard, galvin already has two all-stars and merits another one this year!
Retard huh? you f**king idiot! When you learn to read and write talk back to me! Galvin IS STILL A f**king DIRTBAG, Finuge/ The shithole of Kerry. Want me to spell it for you ?
i couldnt even be arsed to read the rest of your post as you clearly are a stupid fanboy

What were you using?.....skype?  ;D

Bud Wiser

"hardly studying  for the bar exams ?"

Well I am glad I didn't study Psychiatry because if you walked in my practise the first thing I would reach for is the big set of keys for the lock up room.

Now that you have taken the time to describe me let me describe you for exactly what you are, and I will do so using only words used by you to describe others. You are condescending, self-indulgent and an asshole first of all.  I just happened to read back through some of your posts where you THINK you know it all and in 90% of the few I have read you dismiss other posters with the view that you are right all the time and everyone else is wrong - fact.  This is a discussion board - not one for everyone to have your stupid points shoved down their necks.  " I attended this game, I was here, I was there, I am right, I know it all etc.

When it comes to handing out insults you are a two faxce git to take me to task over slagging Brogan and Bonner, whom let me hastily add I would guess can take the slagging more than you can.  Here are some more of your gems you should consider before throwing your suder out of the pram and running like an other poster to the moderator:

"Vaughan is not the sharpest tool in the box"

"Tipp are an arrogant shower"

"The biggest pricks I've ever come across as Gaa fans are from laois -"

"Ulster Football has challenged Kerry fooball and Kerry don't like it
because they believe they have a divine right to win All-Irelands fogetting
the fact they play in the shitest province in Ireland."

"frank murphy is and has always been an asshole in the extreme. "

" GG is a toerag - always was- always will be."

I could go on but if you condense the few extracts from your posts above into one word the spell Asshole to me.   Now, for once will you realise that you are not God Almighty, or Almighty in any way and that you are not right all the time, and for once stop mouthing out of you to try and control the board to an extent that everyone has to agree with you.  It won't work.

Go on now and run crying to the moderator.

his holiness nb

All the same Bud, its getting boring at this stage, maybe save this thread for when Laois actually beat the Dubs.

People say this site is like the Hoganstand, thats a bit harsh on Hoganstand IMO.

Also ironic given the outrage at the "triumphalism" showed by the Dubs against Laois that the same posters who were appalled are fine with giving it out themselves.

I've said it before, but fair play to the Kerry posters, they are the only guys justified in gloating at the Dubs and they didnt. Classy set of fans.
Ask me holy bollix

Bud Wiser

Thats fair enough Your Holiness coming from you and I full accept what you say.  But coming from Indianna I do not and will not accept it.  I am a member of Ballyboden from where three of the Dubs players come from (and should have been a fourth) and I went to the game on Sunday and brought a Dub with me and shouted for the Dubs.

But, if Dublin thought a Laois man was not going to slag them over the scoreboard on Sunday, then from my experience of Dubs over the last thirty years since I came to live in Dublin, they are not true Dubs.

I consider this matter closed anyway.

As a matter of fact I am finished with the board as and from this post because VERY obviously, there are different rules for different posters. 

Thanks anyway your holiness and goodbye to the lot of you.
(anyone have Tony Fearons e-mail, I can talk to him)

his holiness nb

Jaysus Bud dont go!
Sure it'll only be a few weeks till the finals are over and it'll be back to the regular posters!

I understand where you are coming from though, I had to take a few months off the board early in the year as people were wrecking my head.
But sure the wind up merchants never last long.
Ask me holy bollix

Hound

I'd like to thank the lads also. A great effort that just fell short.

We have the core of a decent team next year, but some changes are required.

Cullen has to move to half forward, with Moran going to half back. Or at least it'll be Moran, Cahill, Casey and Brennan fighting for the half back positions.

That'd give us 4 really good scoring forwards in Cullen, the Brogans and Keaney. Add Vaughan to take the frees, leaves one place up for grabs.

We'll really miss Whelo in midfield. Even if he can no longer partriipate in the training sessions throughout the winter that would make him fit enough to compete at midfield come championship, I still think he could make a very good full forward. Of course Pillar would never think of saying "Whelo go stand on the edge of the square", when Kerry went 2 up with seconds left.

Maybe there's an unexpected star to emerge in the coming NFL!

In any event its not as if any other team is anything special. 2008 will be wide open.

And I hear on the radio this morning that Pillar is staying ......... amazed at that......... but good luck to him!

orangeman

Why will Whelan not be able to trian all winter  ?

INDIANA

"The biggest pricks I've ever come across as Gaa fans are from laois -"

that is certainly something  i will stand over. Adios.
I still maintain anybody who took the time out to write the post you originally is a sad bitter individual. Not a comment on the game itself. I'll confine myself to the hurling section i think- at least we get debate there not the sort of banal rubbish we get in this section of which a perfect example is the topic of this thread posed by a Laoisman. Need i say more.
Adieu.

neutral

Right lads Ive had enough of this too.  Goodbye for ever!!!

orangeman

Jesus - what has Galvin done ?

Long time dead

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 27, 2007, 10:05:54 AM
Lads whats all this about Kerry "taking the hill" that makes them sound like a soccer "firm" !
I'd prefer some away fans on the hill, makes for better craic, and yesterday we got just that, good craic between fans, brilliant atmosphere, great game, wrong result  :(

Congrats to Kerry though, class team.

And you wonder why everyone hates the Dubs.  ::)

Gaaboardmod3

Lads,

I have merged all the topics which specifically related to the semi final. It was getting to Armagh - Tyrone proportions.

As for the posts labelling ANY players of our games as 'scum', 'tramps', 'knackers' etc please lay off them. This has been mentioned before in relation to other teams and players, and the same applies to the Dubs. It goes beyond 'slagging' in my book. You can have a perfectly decent cut at any team for their behaviour on the pitch, but castigating a lad's character because of some stupidity on the field is out of order.

There are plenty of real 'scumbags' roaming our streets, so a bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss.

Thanks

magpie seanie

The Hill is Blue

I went to ground immediately after the game and only now feel like commenting.

It was a disappointing end to the year, failing as we did to go at least one step further than last year. However, all in all, it was a good summer with many memorable days for the boys in blue. Well done lads.

As always we'll now look forward, and come January with the start of the O'Byrne Cup the sap will begin to rise again and a new year will lie in front of us when anything will be possible. 

Finally, well done Kerry. What a remarkable footballing county you are – churning out top class teams generation after generation. Can you not let the rest of us into your secret?
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8