Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Reading about the two murders in Co Derry this weekend, a stabbing in Lurgan and a mini-riot in Banbridge, it would seem the north is getting increasingly violent all over and probably qualifies collectively.

At least it's now got a good road out of the place!
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

stephenite

Finally he comes out of hiding - my C'bar comments were designed to provoke outrage, not agreement ::)

muppet

QuoteFinally he comes out of hiding - my C'bar comments were designed to provoke outrage, not agreement

I've been here too long for that.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

cloneman

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on August 06, 2007, 08:41:18 AM
Reading about the two murders in Co Derry this weekend, a stabbing in Lurgan and a mini-riot in Banbridge, it would seem the north is getting increasingly violent all over and probably qualifies collectively.

At least it's now got a good road out of the place!

What was this mini-riot over, never heard anything about it and I would be local to Banbridge.

Jimbobjnr

Banbridge, strabane, ballysally.

rosnarun

not sure if its in south central ballina or not but i happen to pass through 'the park' in ballina recently and I was shocked that such a place existed in mayo . it was all very Bronx zoo like most houses borded up dogs roaming the streets half alive  walkiing around . Are they in the process of clearing it?
between itself and ardnaree/bunree it makes Ballina a strong contender.
though overall Edenderry gets my vote
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

guy crouchback

yea the park is some shit hole alright. i think they are i the process of knocking part of it hence the boarded up houses. An Post wont deliver the post back there because of the amount of dog attacks.

its the same old story the majority of people are decent but a handful of scum families ruin it.I think the difference between castlebar and ballina is that you expected this from Ballina. ballina was sort of famous for its Knackers, Whereas  going to Castlebar nowadays you sort of get a shock when you see the state of the place.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: rosnarun on August 07, 2007, 11:02:06 AM
not sure if its in south central ballina or not but i happen to pass through 'the park' in ballina recently and I was shocked that such a place existed in mayo . it was all very Bronx zoo like most houses borded up dogs roaming the streets half alive  walkiing around . Are they in the process of clearing it?
between itself and ardnaree/bunree it makes Ballina a strong contender.
though overall Edenderry gets my vote

its known locally as "the bronx" some really sound people back there however a few wrong ones give the place a bad name.They are knocking down some of the older buidings.How long since you have been home rosnarun because its been like that the past 15 years at least.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

rosnarun

not that long but in the last year or so they seem to have rerouted the road through there . all I ever knew about the place was not to go near it. . any where 'behind the font ' must have some of the cheappest house in the country i remember last year i saw one for sale  a 4 bed semi for about 80K.  would this not make Ballina Offically the biggest shithole in the country? (excluding ballycastle of course)
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Dutch on July 27, 2007, 06:10:39 PM
Lynchboy u ****! Portstewart is lethal. Pisses on Dungiven from a considerable distance
If I was also a junkie, I am sure I would agree with that...
::)

stephenite

Quote from: rosnarun on August 07, 2007, 03:13:37 PM
not that long but in the last year or so they seem to have rerouted the road through there . all I ever knew about the place was not to go near it. . any where 'behind the font ' must have some of the cheappest house in the country i remember last year i saw one for sale  a 4 bed semi for about 80K.  would this not make Ballina Offically the biggest shithole in the country? (excluding ballycastle of course)

Out the Crossmolina road was the only place the scum would settle for some reason - proximity to other inbreds possibly?

mannix

the park in ballina is a dangerous ould spot, nobody has any business going there unless they want trouble from a handful of dickheads.95% OF THE RESIDENTS ARE SOUND, its the handful you need to watch,i hae relations and a friend living there.My uncle gave one of the yokes a right beating when he caught him breaking into his shed, a common occurance hew says.Bunree estate is rapidly going under too,a few hundred houses and so much knackers it not even funny.The front area is fine but the back looks rough and has a bad feel to it.
Blanchardstown,ballyfermot and some other estate places in dublin are supposedly not too hot either.
Bronx in ny is quite a sight too, falling apart and lots of undesirables.

Billys Boots

QuoteBilly is abroad at the moment and I am sure he would like to vote Granard as well.

Nice try Laureleye, but there's no disputing that Granard is the one!!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

southdown

Is the Coach in Banbridge as rough as people say? Iv been told its pretty rough at the weekends.  I wouldnt know, Im a country lad who only attends the Marine and the Canal Court

guy crouchback

you don't have to get out of your car to get a feel for the real Granard. Just roll down the window and ask any passing local if they were the father of Anne Lovett's baby, to a man they react with a level of aggression and uncouthness that is shocking.