Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

Castlebar by a mile. This is the town that has convinced Marty Clarke to go back to Australia!!!

The Iceman

I love the positivity on this board - it warms the heart
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: ludermor on July 26, 2007, 03:40:51 PM
newbridge!
townies fighting with blow-ins, fighting with culchies fightin with army lads fightin with horsey lads fightin with foreigners

Great post. It's so true!

:D
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

seafoid

I like Ballina. If think anywhere in the Midlands is worse. At least Ballina is close to the sea and the local accent is nice.

Athlone is a kip.
Portadown is the worst place I have been to in Ireland.
Dublin is a mess too. It was never planned properly.   

armaghniac

I think that is the picture of the biggest black hole in Ireland, into which money goes but never comes back.
(black hole in the celestial sense, not like Ballymena)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedandGreenSniper

I nominate wherever PTSG is from. Must be some place full of bitter, begrudging folk. Tell us where it is Peter so we can avoid it, there's a good lad.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

muppet

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 09, 2011, 06:33:17 PM
I nominate wherever PTSG is from. Must be some place full of bitter, begrudging folk. Tell us where it is Peter so we can avoid it, there's a good lad.

I'd say it moves around.
MWWSI 2017

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: muppet on February 09, 2011, 06:35:41 PM

I'd say it moves around.

Is he seeking a seperate ethnic identity then or is he just a kn**ker?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 09, 2011, 06:55:23 PM

I'd say it moves around.

Neither I would say, just a result of imbreeding in a biological disaster zone. If it wasn't bad enough, it seems the poor thing was repeatedly dropped as a child. I think he might be high aswell.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

rosnarun

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 09, 2011, 06:55:23 PM

I'd say it moves around.

are you saying he is a t**ker because you think is a p***k and don't like him . or are you just taking the opportunity to cast a slur  on our Travelling brethren by associating them with a gaaboard member who opinions are disliked generally and therefore an easy target?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Tyrones own

Portydown has to be a clear winner here imo, followed closely by the likes of Craigavon ...even though I was born in it   :-X
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Peter Solan the Great

I think the Mayo lads need one of these, there gone fierce cranky.

spuds

You working for an agricultural contractor PSTG ??

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mannix

Ballina can be thuggish enough on a Saturday night, I am not sure it's alone in that regard though. I think that generally speaking there is a generation of young pricks with no respect for law or anyone and they are widespread in a lot of towns, the old drink and drugs bring it all out in them.limerick is I think the roughest town in the country, tracksuits and prams everywhere.