Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 31, 2007, 09:27:12 AM
Now ya really are taking the piss Stephenite, You obviously have never been down to Lough Lannagh and its view of Croagh Patrick.

That's your defence? :D

Uladh

Now i haven't read this thread, but it occurs to me that it should have only been one post in length.

Ballymena is the biggest shithole in ireland. what is there to debate?

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: stephenite on July 31, 2007, 11:17:47 AM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 31, 2007, 09:27:12 AM
Now ya really are taking the piss Stephenite, You obviously have never been down to Lough Lannagh and its view of Croagh Patrick.

That's your defence? :D

That was a seriously edited versions (about 98% of the post deleted by myself and then added the bit after the comma), I am trying very hard not to retaliate against certain towns.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 31, 2007, 11:40:29 AM
I am trying very hard not to retaliate against certain towns.

Chilling words
Ask me holy bollix

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 31, 2007, 11:41:55 AM

Chilling words

Not that, I defend my town as I think a few above have & am trying not to have a go at other peoples towns, which I know for a fact are not great (last two words edited).

mooncatiii

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 31, 2007, 11:41:55 AM

Chilling words

:D
we better close this thread......or else, he mite retaliate against a town near you  :'(
;) ;)
shazam

the ship

castlebar on a friday night after the kids disco is an appaling place, 2 weeks ago those queing for harry potters book in easons someone in the q was attacked 

his holiness nb

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 31, 2007, 11:45:36 AM
we better close this thread......or else, he mite retaliate against a town near you  :'(
;) ;)

Is Fishead Sam storing weapons of mass destruction in Castlebar in preparation for assaults on kips nationwide?  :o

Ask me holy bollix

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 31, 2007, 12:00:23 PM
;) ;)

Is Fishead Sam storing weapons of mass destruction in Castlebar in preparation for assaults on kips nationwide?  :o

Glad to take the flack off Dublin for a few hours hh nb ;D

mooncatiii

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 31, 2007, 12:00:23 PM
;) ;)

only thing stored in castlebar is knackers  ;D
shazam

The Gs Man

Quote from: Uladh on July 31, 2007, 11:21:11 AM

Now i haven't read this thread, but it occurs to me that it should have only been one post in length.

Ballymena is the biggest shithole in ireland. what is there to debate?

Isn't Ballymena Ulster-Scots for Castlebar?
Keep 'er lit

mannix

south central ballina can be deadly with the bloods of knockmore and the crips from crossmolina at war over who will be mayo champions.I seen a fella called macdonald kick a ball from one end of the field to the other just because it was white.Another fella in the same game spat on the poor ould field.This was all topped by a goalkeeper that kicked a poor innocent goalpost that happened to be near him after he allowed a ball running away from macdonald to get by him.
Yes ballina south central is some spot alright.

mannix

Seriously though, any town is dangerous if you have too much sauce on board and listen or react to a provocation from another lad with too much on board.
Walk away and be a better man the day after.

Canalman

Wise words Mannix.And there the discussion should end imo.

muppet

allwords.com define Shithole as meaning:

Quote1. slang
A filthy, disgusting or delapidated place or establishment.

This can be an establishment as well as a place.

I nominate SlapperFaceJacks.

As for the latent beauty that Fishead reckons Castlebar is:
  The nightlife is poor but has improved enormously with some decent pubs but crap clubs
  There seem to be a growing amount of delinquent teenagers with nothing to do on the streets at night
  Arguing for Castlebar on the basis of its scenery is like nominating Lough Conn for its surfing
  Like anywhere it seems that every 14 year old has a Suzuki Swift with a hole drilled in the exhaust

Given the definition above it probably shouldn't be on the list but other than a few good pubs, the odd nice restaurant and good shopping with the associated traffic nightmare it is hard to see what it offers those passing through. 
MWWSI 2017