Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Tankie on July 10, 2007, 09:03:28 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 09:00:01 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 10, 2007, 05:40:52 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: SuperSub on July 10, 2007, 05:07:34 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on July 10, 2007, 05:03:38 PM
Quote from: SuperSub on July 10, 2007, 04:52:08 PM

Dublin have won two All Irelands since 1983.........

.....and who did they beat in both semi-finals on the way to those All Ireland wins?  ;D 

Ok you win ::)

Cork have won 9 All Irelands in the same time Dublin have won two....And all you can come back at me is that you beat Cork in the semis....Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell

So its ok for me to remind him of the Semi in '06 ;D

Sorry Fishhead your only aloud to talk about semi - final wins if you go and win an actual All - Ireland some day. ;D

I heard you's have good women footballers over there tho :P

Surely you mean win another All-Ireland because we have won them, I can see us winning one before Dublin, so thats a long time for you too  ;D

Not a chance Fishhead we will make it to an All Ireland final soon enough but i don't think we'll do the classic bottler's act that Mayo love so much :P

We may bottle Finals, but Dublin have managed to bottle nearly every other round up to that over the last decade. If ya can't get around the big boys from the big provinces you will never get to a Final again, I hear Sligo have set their eyes on beating you in the Quarters.  ;)

Frank Casey

Tankie - you shouldn't forget all those poor Dubs roaring around Louth, Kildare, Wicklow, Westmeath etc in their Arnott's jerseys cos they couldn't afford a gaff near their Mam's in Sallynoggin. ::)
KERRY 3:7

Tankie

Quote from: Frank Casey on July 10, 2007, 09:07:50 PM
Tankie - you shouldn't forget all those poor Dubs roaring around Louth, Kildare, Wicklow, Westmeath etc in their Arnott's jerseys cos they couldn't afford a gaff near their Mam's in Sallynoggin. ::)

Yeah, f**king culchies buying our houses and renting them to other culchie students! >:(
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 09:07:16 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 10, 2007, 09:03:28 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 09:00:01 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 10, 2007, 05:40:52 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: SuperSub on July 10, 2007, 05:07:34 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on July 10, 2007, 05:03:38 PM
Quote from: SuperSub on July 10, 2007, 04:52:08 PM

Dublin have won two All Irelands since 1983.........

.....and who did they beat in both semi-finals on the way to those All Ireland wins?  ;D 

Ok you win ::)

Cork have won 9 All Irelands in the same time Dublin have won two....And all you can come back at me is that you beat Cork in the semis....Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell

So its ok for me to remind him of the Semi in '06 ;D

Sorry Fishhead your only aloud to talk about semi - final wins if you go and win an actual All - Ireland some day. ;D

I heard you's have good women footballers over there tho :P

Surely you mean win another All-Ireland because we have won them, I can see us winning one before Dublin, so thats a long time for you too  ;D

Not a chance Fishhead we will make it to an All Ireland final soon enough but i don't think we'll do the classic bottler's act that Mayo love so much :P

We may bottle Finals, but Dublin have managed to bottle nearly every other round up to that over the last decade. If ya can't get around the big boys from the big provinces you will never get to a Final again, I hear Sligo have set their eyes on beating you in the Quarters.  ;)

We don't bottle it, we just play shite :o
Grand Slam Saturday!

Fishead_Sam

http://www.cso.ie/census/census_2006_publication_dates.htm 

Volume 5 of the 2006 Cencus will reveal all.

Volume 5 - Ethnic or Cultural Background (including the Irish Traveller Community) 26 Jul 07

;)

Tankie

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 09:17:33 PM

Volume 5 - Ethnic or Cultural Background (including the Irish Traveller Community) 26 Jul 07

;)

Roll on the 26th of July. I hope all you boys put culchie down as Ethnic Background ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Tankie on July 10, 2007, 09:20:09 PM

;)

Roll on the 26th of July. I hope all you boys put culchie down as Ethnic Background ;D

As opposed to West Mankie, West Cockney or West Scouser for you Dubs   ;D

Tankie

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 09:21:38 PM

;)

As opposed to West Mankie, West Cockney or West Scouser for you Dubs   ;D

Wouldn't know what your talking anout Fishhead, did u pick them saying up at the Celtic soccer nights out in Castlebar?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Tankie on July 10, 2007, 09:31:54 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 09:21:38 PM

;)

As opposed to West Mankie, West Cockney or West Scouser for you Dubs   ;D

Wouldn't know what your talking anout Fishhead, did u pick them saying up at the Celtic soccer nights out in Castlebar?

Can't quite make out what you meant to say, but perhaps you making reference to Castlebar Celtic somehow. I'm more a Castlebar Mitchells fan myself. However my other Club team is a Dublin GAA one, not many Dubs playing on it though  ;)

INDIANA

do they bottle it like your senior inter-county team does on All-ireland day? maybe send out the ladies team in the finals they seem to know how to win finals.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: INDIANA on July 10, 2007, 10:29:32 PM
do they bottle it like your senior inter-county team does on All-ireland day? maybe send out the ladies team in the finals they seem to know how to win finals.

Indiana, Castlebar Mitchells actually did bottle it, Big Time in 1993 losing what must be a record Club All-Ireland defeat to Nemo Rangers of Cork, after a fantastic Semi-Win against Eire Og of Carlow.

Tankie

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 11:20:38 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 10, 2007, 10:29:32 PM

Indiana, Castlebar Mitchells actually did bottle it, Big Time in 1993 losing what must be a record Club All-Ireland defeat to Nemo Rangers of Cork, after a fantastic Semi-Win against Eire Og of Carlow.

So there really is a history of Mayo being bottlers ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Fishead_Sam

A well I've been there to witness Mayo Clubs play in 4 Club Finals & 6 Semi-Finals since, winning two of them Finals.

tayto

Quote from: Hound on July 10, 2007, 11:19:01 AM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 10, 2007, 10:54:17 AM
What really gets people from other counties up in anger is often when National (not local) Media acts as if Dublin is a national team, and the rest of us are Johnny Foreigner.
Yes, please post up all these articles from the Times, Independent and Examiner.

Oh,,,, you can't find any.......

Well then stop making up shyte, and go back to listening to the great GAA coverage on 98fm  ::)

EDIT: Just realised that Fishead probably thinks the Sun, Star and Hearld is the national media. That would account for the stuff he puts in his posts alright.

Very good point. none of those papers are hyping Dublin, sure the might write about dublin more but generally they're quite realistic about our very slim chances of winning the All Ireland. They pretty much all agree that we're short a couple of players. Well, that's what I read in the broadsheets. Never read the tabs.

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: charlie stubbs on July 10, 2007, 06:51:59 PM
congratulations,you do have the biggest population in the country and you never play a away championship game!

Charlie

Well I certainly remember playing Kerry in Thurles, Derry in Clones, Longford in Longford in the last few years.....its not our fault that no other ground can host the amount of supporters we have...