Super Dubs once again Biggest Crowd pullers

Started by Tankie, July 09, 2007, 07:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on July 11, 2007, 10:09:19 AM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on July 10, 2007, 06:51:59 PM
congratulations,you do have the biggest population in the country and you never play a away championship game!

Charlie

Well I certainly remember playing Kerry in Thurles, Derry in Clones, Longford in Longford in the last few years.....its not our fault that no other ground can host the amount of supporters we have...

Back to our friends in Cork again ... they dragged us down to Cork for the replay of the 1983 All Ireland Semi-Final in the certain expectation that they would beat us. They haven't asked us back since.  ;D
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 10, 2007, 10:43:03 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 10, 2007, 08:29:58 AM

Your just a tool INDIANA ::) How many times now have i heard your story about your experience with Laois fans as if i gave a f**k.I have said on numerous occasions every county has their fair share of bad eggs not least Laois,Just seems most posters can take a bit of banter not you though it seems
As for your comment about Laois fans being real angry gits......Eh ever hear the story about the pot calling the kettle black?

Don't agree, sounds like your making excuses for counties which do have a problem with some of their fans!
I have yet to hear a bad story involving a Donegal fan in my 20 odd years of going to inter-county matches, also would include Fermanagh fans and Monaghan and Antrim fans in that statement.

So Donegal have no bad element to them at all,Your all angels up there are you..Give me a break FFS every county has a minority who cause hassle at games
[/quote]

If you actually read what I posted (see type in bold - for slow learners) this was my experience!
Now if you have any examples of bad behaviour among Donegal fans, then please tell us - otherwise don't label counties with well behaved supporters as you would your own!!
Tbc....

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Main Street

QuoteAll reserves of tickets have emptied after Laois sold their allocation in record time and as a result there was no public sale of tickets from the Laois County Board.

Dublin's allocation of 25,000 tickets wasn't nearly enough to satisfy demand from clubs in the Capital and the County Board could have sold close to double that figure.

How many tickets did Laos get for their allocation?

The Real Laoislad

4,900 is all and then the Dubs give out that they didn't receive enough ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Laois only got 5,000 tickets for the Leinster Final?!?!?!?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Main Street

Quote4,900 is all and then the Dubs give out that they didn't receive enough
That's a feckin travesty.
It's no longer just a conspiracy to get the Dubs into the AI Final.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 11, 2007, 04:56:21 PM

According to the Laoistalk forum thats all we recieved

http://www.laoistalk.com/?p=786

Thats why it pisses me off hearing the Dubs complain about their allocation,You would think by them no one else should be at the match only Dublin fans
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 06:01:51 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 11, 2007, 04:56:21 PM

According to the Laoistalk forum thats all we recieved

http://www.laoistalk.com/?p=786

Thats why it pisses me off hearing the Dubs complain about their allocation,You would think by them no one else should be at the match only Dublin fans

well if Dublin got 25k and 25k were sold by leinster, then Laois got 5k and Carlow got 2.5k - well that leaves 25k tickets unanswer for . but really we kbnow Laois got htm for their fair weather fans as both teams got 25k to start with.

Whatever way you look at it the super dubs got ripped off again! :P
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Dublin have their fair weather fans too and your a idiot if you think otherwise
You'll Never Walk Alone.

dubsnsubs

Where are the Leinster Council offices? Portlaoise! I suppose there was no Laois lads who thought of the short journey over to buy any tickets. 4,900 my arse. 34,900 might be nearer the mark. The Leinster Council offices should be based in Dublin considering we fund them in the first place. Justice for the Dubs!

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 06:21:08 PM

Ah Eoin, your still as grumpy as ever.....ye Laois lads have no real GAA heritage thats whats wrong with ye!! What did ye have before the mercanary O Dwyer arrived?  :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on July 11, 2007, 06:40:45 PM

Ah Eoin, your still as grumpy as ever.....ye Laois lads have no real GAA heritage thats whats wrong with ye!! What did ye have before the mercanary O Dwyer arrived?  :D

No Heritage :)  I think we both have a mutal friend in Kevin Cormack from Cahir...I have a fair idea who you are now Gaeilgoir
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2007, 07:25:35 PM
Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on July 11, 2007, 06:40:45 PM

No Heritage :)  I think we both have a mutal friend in Kevin Cormack from Cahir...I have a fair idea who you are now Gaeilgoir

What is it with you laois lads, someone points out a basic fact that you's are a bunch of bandwagoner's and your defence is to slag someone else! ::)
Grand Slam Saturday!

johnpower

Tankie how did the super Dubs get ripped off . ?